Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI (NO SERVICE)

Hi there, my Digi  sim card is stated as NO SERVICE on my phone few days ago. (phone typre: HM note 1, xiaomi) 

I cant access to  my digi data. Help?

Re: DIGI (NO SERVICE)

Community Manager

Try to reinsert your SIM card and try again. If you have the chance to try on another device, then it would be good too.

If there is still no service or the SIM card cannot be read, then head to one of our Digi Store for diagnosis and replacement if needed. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Me also bukit beruntung apartment anggerik blok F!

Support

Fadhil, have you tried above method provided by MrOctopusK?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Please Help Me....My first Digi Sim was No service...And then I go to the Mobile shop to buy a new Digi Simcard...I want to activate My nombor but...when I dial its say' No mobile network' somebody please help me....I buy 2 Times sim card but cannot succes...please call me at 01110006011
I am Using Lenovo S998

me too

Community Manager

@Muhaiminxd wrote:
Hi Please Help Me....My first Digi Sim was No service...And then I go to the Mobile shop to buy a new Digi Simcard...I want to activate My nombor but...when I dial its say' No mobile network' somebody please help me....I buy 2 Times sim card but cannot succes...please call me at 01110006011
I am Using Lenovo S998

Have you tried on another phone? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Hi. I'm a postpaid user, and I haven't pay my February bill cause I'm outside Malaysia right now. I've landed at Pakistan on Saturday. Usually there is full bar network, but now I don't know why it says No Network (previously I was prepaid user). I tried to pay my bills via online but failed to do so cause it request TAC. And sadly it didn't reach me because of no network. Can you tell me what's the problem? It is because I didn't pay for the postpaid or just there is no service in Pakistan? And oh. I have tried to reinsert SIM card and restart the phone. Still no service.
Highlighted

Support

Hi @Yojimbo. Could be that your roaming service isn't activated yet. Service is not given automatically for postpaid account and you need to request for it. If your postpaid account is less than 6 months in tenure, activation can be done at our Digi Store only.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Okay then. Can I asked someone to do it for me? Since I'm away from Malaysia. Does it requires IC or something?