Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: iPhone 8 and iPhone X

Community Manager

There are many arguments that Apple is killing their own sales of iPhone 8, I find this phone attractive for its more reasonable pricing than the iPhone X. However, I still have a big leap to jump from Android phones if I want to do it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
At least the good thing is that the glass back doesn’t crack as fast as s8 videos... based on those drop phone videos...
Can’t wait to play with the iPhone X...

SuperUser
11street preorder price tag with availability to arrive in oct...

iPhone 8 64GB – RM3649
iPhone 8 256GB – RM4399
iPhone 8 Plus 64GB – RM4149
iPhone 8 Plus 256GB – RM4899

Community Manager

The price is not bad for the usual Apple users. Smiley Very Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
Well still pending official price tag and iPhone x price list as well...

SuperUser

Just have to wait for official price Smiley Wink.. TIme to sell kidney XD

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

SuperUser

Lacus wrote:

every year, i hear many ppl say that. i do wonder how many kdneys these ppl have... hahaha...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser
Coming soon since official date is 20 Oct 2017

iphone 8    1 ( 1 kidney) iphone x ( 2 kidney) 

SuperUser

mydragoon wrote:

Lacus wrote:

every year, i hear many ppl say that. i do wonder how many kdneys these ppl have... hahaha...

I haven't sell yet so still legit =X

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers