Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WELCOME TO DIGI COMMUNITY

Whatever query you may have regarding Digi, be it technical or not, get it answered quick and easy here!
Hello there! Are you new to our Community?

141918295200938.8Is3yRYnRJvBFBJOBdqZ_height640.png

Welcome! Check out this post to follow our easy step-by-step guide.

All your questions answered in our Knowledge Base!

141918295200940.oLH8YxpaQ6VwEskO2q53_height640.png

"How do I check my data usage?" "Can I share my credit with my friend?" and more of your questions answered!

Here are 5 reasons why you should upgrade :)

COMMUNITY BANNER OL-01.jpg

Click to read more!

Special deals for prepaid users – from as low as RM1!

How do these deals sound like? RM1 for 300MB, RM3 for 2GB, and RM5 for 5GB!

Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers

Dear customers,

Kindly note that we have blocked the below numbers which may have affected you regarding third party charges. 

Highlighted

Get MyDigi today and enjoy 1GB FREE Internet!

We want to welcome you on board to MyDigi, and what better way than to reward you with FREE 1GB WORTH OF INTERNET!

Yes, you read it right Smiley Happy

Now, on to the important stuff. 

"How do I redeem this awesome 1GB internet?" It's easy, just follow the instructions below:

Scenario 1 (If you log out/exit the app):

Stage  1:  Download and log in to the app. You will receive a welcome message that your reward will be ready.

Stage 2: You will receive an sms that you have successfully activated the MyDigi App.

Stage 3: Once your reward is ready, you will receive a notification!

screen1.PNG

Stage 4:  Click on the Notification, which will take you to the MyDigi freebies redemption page

Stage 5: Select the Welcome Gift and redeem it within 24 hours.

Stage 6: Upon successful redemption, you'll receive an SMS notification ! Yay!

screen2.PNG

Scenario 2 (If you're still within the app):

Stage  1:  Download and log in to the app. You will receive a welcome message that your reward will be ready.

Stage 2: You can continue to work on your needs within the app, and receive an SMS.

Stage 3: A popup window will appear to inform you that your gift is ready to be redeemed!

scenario 2 - screen 1.PNG

Stage 4:  Select "Now" to redeem your freebie!

Stage 5: This will take you to the Freebies Redemption page

Stage 6: Upon successful redemption, you'll receive an SMS notification ! Yay!

scenario 2 - screen 2.PNG

Now you get to enjoy 1GB Internet!

Frequently Asked Questions:

What are the conditions to be eligible for this promotion?
This promotion is eligible to users that download the MyDigi App for the first time.

What is the redemption validity day in MyDigi App?
You must redeem the MyDigi Welcome Gift 1GB within 24 hours upon receiving the gift ready notification.

What is the usage validity?
You can enjoy MyDigi Welcome Gift 1GB with usage of 7 days.

How soon do I get the free MyDigi Welcome Gift 1GB after downloading MyDigi App?
The free 1GB Welcome Gift should be provisioned in your MyDigi Freebies wallet within 5 minutes from download.

Where can I redeem the MyDigi Welcome Gift?
Upon receiving the reminder notification, you can redeem the gift from Add-ons > Freebies Redemption. 

If I install, uninstall and then install MyDigi App again, do I get the welcome token twice?
No, you won’t be able to get the welcome token again if you have already installed in the past. By uninstalling and re-installing, you won’t get the token granted twice as it is tracked based on MSISDN (phone number) and NRIC.

If I already have MyDigi App but insert my SIM to a new device and download MyDigi App, will that be considered as first time download?
No, since you are still using the same MSISDN, hence you won’t be able to receive the token.

In the case of Phone Number (MSISDN) ownership changed, will the new owner receive welcome token upon download MyDigi app?
Yes, the new owner will be granted the welcome token.

I am using an old Digi postpaid plan without mobile internet subscription, can I still redeem?
No, PAYU customer can’t redeem without a MI subscription.

Is this promotion also available from MyDigi Web user?
No, this promotion is only valid for user who download MyDigi App on mobile phone for the first time.

If I have my own mobile internet plan and with the free 1GB given, which internet data will I consume first?
Upon internet usage, you will consume your free 1GB internet first until fully utilized (in 7 days) then you will consume your mobile plan internet.

What if I can’t finishe my 1GB internet within 7 days, will I get an extension?
No, the free MyDigi 1GB Welcome Gift is valid for 7 days only upon redemption. Any remaining quota will be forfeited upon validity expire.

If I missed the redemption period, will I get to redeem again?
No, the free MyDigi 1GB Welcome Gift must be redeemed within 24 hours upon receiving the reminder notification. Any redemption after 24 hours will not be entertained.

Will the 1GB internet auto-recur after 7 days?
No, this is a One Time Internet Pass – they will not auto-recur.

Have any questions? Drop us a comment below!

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers