Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Download the all-new MyDigi app & get 1GB free!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Hey guys!

Have you downloaded the MyDigi app? If you’re a Digi Postpaid or Digi Home Broadband subscriber and still haven’t got the app, download it now and receive free 1GB Welcome Gift from us! However, we are sorry to inform  that  Digi Prepaid subscribers are not eligible to receive this 1GB Welcome Gift. 

Download the MyDigi app here!

There are 2 ways to redeem, from the main menu of the MyDigi app and via in-app notification.

We’ll show you how…

Method 1: Via MyDigi menu
Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_30.png

Method 2: Via in-app notification
Screenshot_31.png

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Here’s how you check your internet quota:

Screenshot_34.png

FAQs

Q1: Who can redeem this 1GB Welcome Gift?

A1: All Digi Postpaid and Digi Home Broadband plan subscribers that update or install the new MyDigi app are eligible to redeem this 1GB Welcome Gift, including Digi Enterprise Corporate customers and Corporate Individual customers.

Q2: I am a Digi Prepaid voice plan subscriber; can I receive this 1GB Welcome Gift?

A2: No, prepaid voice plan subscribers are not eligible to receive this 1GB Welcome Gift. 

Q3: Can I use this 1GB Welcome Gift with any Internet Plans?

A3: Yes, you can. Note that the 1GB Welcome Gift Internet quota will be utilized first before it is deducted from your Internet Plan.

Q4: Can I receive this 1GB Welcome Gift if I am a ‘Pay As You Use’ customer?

A4: Yes, you will receive the free 1GB Welcome Gift but Internet charges will apply once you have utilized the free 1GB Welcome Gift. Kindly check your Internet balance from time to time to avoid extra Internet charges.

Q5: If I am a Digi Broadband customer under stream free plan, why will MyDigi deduct my free 1GB since I already                 have stream free Internet quota?

A5: For broadband users under stream free plans, the 1GB Welcome Gift Internet quota will be utilized first before quota is deducted from your existing Internet plan.

Q6: Upon receiving notification on my 1GB Welcome Gift, how long am I given to redeem it?

A6: You will need to redeem the 1GB Welcome Gift via MyDigi app within 7 days. Just go to Add-ons > Freebies to redeem.

Q7: Will I get granted another 1GB Welcome Gift if I missed the 7 days redemption period?

A7: No, there will be no re-granting of 1GB Welcome Gift if you have missed the 7 days redemption period.

Q8: How do I check if my 1GB Welcome Gift is already in my Internet quota?

A8: To check, please go to MyDigi app > Internet (Swipe left once on usage screen) and click on ‘View Details’ to view                 more info.

Q9: When does the validity of my 1GB internet expire?

A9: Validity expires 7 days after time of redemption.

Q10: If I un-install and re-install the new MyDigi app, can I still get the 1GB Welcome Gift?

A10: No, you will not be able to receive the 1GB Welcome Gift again because you have registered your phone number                 with MyDigi.

Q11: I have signed up to MyDigi via digi.com.my, am I eligible for the 1GB Welcome Gift?

A11: No, the 1GB Welcome Gift is available only via MyDigi app, and it is not available on MyDigi web nor UMB.

Q12: Do I need an Internet plan to receive the 1GB Welcome Gift?

A12: No, no prior Internet plan is required to redeem the 1GB Welcome Gift.

Q13: Where can I download the new MyDigi app?
A13: You can go to Play store / App store and search for ‘MyDigi’ to download.

Q14: Why am I facing difficulties loading the app?

A14: Please ensure that you are on the latest iOS 10 or android 5.0 and above device operating system to enjoy seamless experience with MyDigi.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers