Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

kenapa internet digi makin slow ?

im a student and i use mobile data to play online games because my university"s wifi block games, 

so i already use digi about 3 years , and i realaise that sometimes when i play games, the ping goes high than normal.

usually the ping only about 100ms , but the past week, it goest up to 300ms, why ? 

why the data become slow ?  

Highlighted

Re: kenapa internet digi makin slow ?

SuperUser

@afiqnukman11 network speeds are affected by a lot of different aspect (eg. traffic, service quality etc) There might be a possiblity that the amount of Digi users  has increased thus reflecting to a slightly affected experience.

Are you able to advise where exactly is your location?

my uni at uia petaling jaya and my home at batu pahat johor 

Community Manager

@afiqnukman11, are you trying to reach to international servers? How about pinging a local server?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

not international server, its justt sg/my server .

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

There is no commitment of latency to a specific server on the internet. But if you suspect Digi network at your area has signs of deterioration, you can contact us to have a check on your location. Kindly check your <inbox> for more info.

Meanwhile, kindly take note that there may be changes in network behaviour during spectrum reallocation: http://www.skmm.gov.my/Media/Press-Releases/Temporary-Service-Degradation-of-Mobile-Services.aspx

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers