Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Check call log

How to check call log here? The digi old digi ocs is esay to check. Please inform back. So difficult this new ocs now.

Re: Check call log

Community Manager

Please click on Usage to see your unbilled details.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

HOw to check the call logs

Bull wrote:
How to check call log here? The digi old digi ocs is esay to check. Please inform back. So difficult this new ocs now.

? Incoming and  outgoing? why this new ocs is **bleep**ed up??

Support

Only outgoing details, danossh.

Old OCS also not so easy at the beginning. Slowly we got use to it.

Same experience with MyDigi. Give it some time, you'll see there's more to explore there.

Thanks for your feedback :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How to check call log here?

Highlighted

Support
Hi, Jefrey9560.

Please click at "MyDigi" tab (above) and go to Usage > Itemized Usage. You should be able to see below page ;-)
Just filter the date and type of transaction you want to check. It's work for both Prepaid & Postpaid account.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

Bull wrote:

Support

KAVINRAJ,  you can click on MyDigi >> Usage >> Itemized Usage to check all details. Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

SJ Member

Good Day,

I would like to ask that can I check last year call log?
or I have to digi center ?

Community Manager

If you are requesting bills for your postpaid older than 6 months, please send an email to help@digi.com.my to request for it. Include your phone number, name and NRIC along with your email request.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers