Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset Unboxing/Review

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

All good things come to an end. After using my LG TONE+ HBS-730 for quite some time (if I recall correctly, it should be 1 year and 4 months plus), the left ear buds decided to die on me. I had great time with the current headset but the only issue was the weak magnetic ear buds which tend to come off once and a while *which resulted the left one got stuck once and the rubber piece came off due to the force D: )

So, I had to replaced it. Was looking at multiple other options but still nothing that meets my requirement (Something similiar with the Tone+) Which in the end I still went back for LG instead. Wanted the LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset
HBS-910 but sadly it's still not being launched yet. Had to settle for the LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset
HBS-900 instead Smiley Tongue. Just received it today and decided to unbox it first. *Just finish charging it*

DSC00884.jpg

The Box 

DSC00885.jpg

Behold! The HBS-900 Smiley Very Happy

DSC00886.jpg

Accesorries box

DSC00889.jpg

Comes with charger and different size ear buds

DSC00890.jpg

Back of the box/Specification sheet

DSC00891.jpg

The headset with call button on the left, play and pause button on the right.

DSC00893.jpg

aptX support and Harmon Kardon Signature sound. Adjust volume via jog button Smiley Happy

DSC00894.jpg

Jog button for rewind/fast forward.

DSC00895.jpg

Back of the headset

DSC00896.jpg

Ze Power button! What does the other button do? It retracts back the ear buds when pressed! The main reason why I prefer this model (All newer models from LG all uses retractable ear buds)

DSC00897.jpg

Micro USB Charging port, LED light and another button for restracting the ear buds.

Haven't got time to play around much with it, but intially testing of this headset, I find it perform much better compare to my current one. The default equilizer tend to be abit too bassy for me liking but lucky one is able to change it from Bass Boost (default one), Normal or Treble Boost.

Well that's all for now. I'll update this from after i finish testing it later today Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Re: LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset Unboxing/Review

SuperUser

woo, cool! comes with Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard! Smiley Tongue

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

So ...

How's the Sound Quality like for music?  What songs do u listen to ? Share share Cat Indifferent

Community Manager

aptX and Harman Kardon sound, I assume the sound quality would be awesome?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

@philippecr, Sadly sold seperately Smiley Happy

@SirDokepo, Well it's mostly anime opening , K pop or any random songs i feel like listening via Deezer

@MrOctopusK, Suprisingly it does sound better compare to my HBS-730. Default setting is set to Bass Boost, not my liking though.

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

SuperUser

After a day of using it, I find this headset much better compare to my previous one.

Below are the highlights:-

1. Feels much sturdier.

2. Doesn't more around much. (due to the design. It  always remains the same sides for me. Will update with a photo)

3. Finally, the cables doesn't keep getting stuck when it  comes out from the magnetic holder .  Restracting back the cable may take some time to get used to. Been using my current headset far too long

4. Listening to Deezer with this headset is pretty much amazing. Just that the default Equilizer for the headset makes songs sounds too bassy (It's default is set to Bass Boost)

___

SuperUser

Lacus wrote:

All good things come to an end. After using my LG TONE+ HBS-730 for quite some time (if I recall correctly, it should be 1 year and 4 months plus), the left ear buds decided to die on me. I had great time with the current headset but the only issue was the weak magnetic ear buds which tend to come off once and a while *which resulted the left one got stuck once and the rubber piece came off due to the force D: )

So, I had to replaced it. Was looking at multiple other options but still nothing that meets my requirement (Something similiar with the Tone+) Which in the end I still went back for LG instead. Wanted the LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset
HBS-910 but sadly it's still not being launched yet. Had to settle for the LG TONE INFINIM™ Wireless Stereo Headset
HBS-900 instead Smiley Tongue. Just received it today and decided to unbox it first. *Just finish charging it*

DSC00884.jpg

The Box 

DSC00885.jpg

Behold! The HBS-900 Smiley Very Happy

DSC00886.jpg

Accesorries box

DSC00889.jpg

Comes with charger and different size ear buds

DSC00890.jpg

Back of the box/Specification sheet

DSC00891.jpg

The headset with call button on the left, play and pause button on the right.

DSC00893.jpg

aptX support and Harmon Kardon Signature sound. Adjust volume via jog button Smiley Happy

DSC00894.jpg

Jog button for rewind/fast forward.

DSC00895.jpg

Back of the headset

DSC00896.jpg

Ze Power button! What does the other button do? It retracts back the ear buds when pressed! The main reason why I prefer this model (All newer models from LG all uses retractable ear buds)

DSC00897.jpg

Micro USB Charging port, LED light and another button for restracting the ear buds.

Haven't got time to play around much with it, but intially testing of this headset, I find it perform much better compare to my current one. The default equilizer tend to be abit too bassy for me liking but lucky one is able to change it from Bass Boost (default one), Normal or Treble Boost.

Well that's all for now. I'll update this from after i finish testing it later today Smiley Very Happy

the very important Q... how much? Smiley Very Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers