Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Preview - Arena of Valor

by mydragoon SuperUser ‎16-10-2017 02:35 PM - edited ‎16-10-2017 02:36 PM

Recently, I got invited to preview upcoming mobile game called Arena of Valor (AoV). AoV is categorized as a mobile MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). In Arena of Valor, players are divided into two teams where they battle each other on a game map.

Arena of Valor game screen

First impression – The game graphics is seriously impressive! Like really, really good. Game play is also very smooth. Even though this is an online game, It was smooth and we had a lot of fun during the preview battling each other.

Players can choose from a huge selection of heroes. Each hero has skills that make them different from one another. You play an archer, mage, assassin, tank, warrior or even support.

AoV hero screen

I know I’m going to be playing AoV when it launches in Malaysia. So, wondering when it’s launching? Very, very soon… 😉 I suggest checking back here for the latest updates.

By the way, it seems that there will be some extra goodies for Digi subscribers! Yup, you can get a free in-game Jinna the Zen Master skin. However, it will be limited to first 500 people to redeem it from myDigi apps (once the reward is made available). 

If you still want more goodies, head over to this official website to pre-register.  There will be even more goodies in store for those who pre-register. Check out: https://register.moba.garena.com/

Lastly, if you are into mobile gaming, check out this thread as well: Mobile Gaming: Do you?

by shockk SuperUser
on ‎16-10-2017 03:50 PM

Wow.. Graphics seriously impressive? 

You caught my interest there. Haha

Since you also play Mobile Legends, I believe that AOV graphics are far better? Smiley Very Happy

by Lacus SuperUser
on ‎18-10-2017 02:02 PM

Been hooked with this game once it was out XD.. nothing like playing with a group of friends =D

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎18-10-2017 03:23 PM

here's the link to Google Play:

on iOS, look for Garena AoV 

don't forget to claim your goodies from myDigi. seems it's actually a hero and not just a skin!

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎20-10-2017 02:06 PM

how many are playing this game at the moment?

what level? what hero do you like best? come, come... share your experience -- your pain and your gan. feel free to screenshot "poster"  of your wins/ results and share here... 

by shockk SuperUser
on ‎21-10-2017 12:59 PM

Currently Level 12 in this game. 

My favourite hero now is Jinna. However, since he's a mage, he becomes less useful later in the game. But nevertheless early game, he can really harass the enemies from lane-farming like no other. 👌🏻

by Community Manager
on ‎22-10-2017 07:55 PM

I'm hooked to the game too! My favourite hero is Alice.

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎23-10-2017 09:24 AM

@shockk wah... the free hero from Digi. 

different heroes have different roles. some harass. some are finishers. but i feel every hero has a role to play all the way to the end of game.

right now, i'm still trying to figure out what i am good at (hero wise). still trying out the heroes from trial cards and free rotation. liking Yeeva so far. and the big guy with hook, Grakk.

so far, many of my games, i see system saying team not balanced -- too many marksmen and mages. not enough warriors and tanks. so, trying to just focus on warriors and tanks for now.

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎23-10-2017 11:02 AM

check this out... Smiley Happy

by philippecr SuperUser
on ‎28-10-2017 04:49 PM

good for a quick game at lunch. 

by shockk SuperUser
on ‎09-11-2017 04:31 PM

Cant wait to try out Batman!!! Hope that he's very usable. Haha! 

by philippecr SuperUser
on ‎09-11-2017 07:10 PM

waiting for THE DARK KNIGHT too!!! Smiley LOL

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎10-11-2017 09:04 AM

I am Batman... He's here...! 

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎20-11-2017 11:19 AM

naturally, after Batman, there is Joker! 

Joker is now available for puchase. 

by mydragoon SuperUser
on ‎24-11-2017 10:11 AM

there is a current promo happening in myDigi apps. free 2GB AoV data... go claim it! Smiley Happy

by shockk SuperUser
on ‎27-12-2017 04:59 AM

Since we have Joker and Batman already, when are we going to get Superman and Wonder Woman? 

Hahaha! Smiley LOL