Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reload now and enjoy more rewards!

by Community Manager ‎15-06-2017 12:35 PM - edited ‎15-06-2017 02:14 PM

Digi Reload Bonanza

Want more out of your reload? Now you can enjoy up to 10% FREE local credit when you purchase and reload at participating KK Super Mart & MyNews outlets. Hurry, offer ends 31 July 2017.

Screenshot_7.png

Here's what you get for your reloads!

Reload Amount FREE Local Credit

RM10

RM0.50
RM15

RM0.75

RM30 RM3.00
RM50 RM5.00
RM100 RM10.00

Reload Bonanza FAQs

Q1. Will I be entitled to 10% Free Local Credit if I purchase reload denomination of RM10 in 3 single pieces but reload all at the same time?
A1. The 10% Free Local Credit will only be granted to single reload denominations of RM30, RM50 and RM100 when customer purchased & reload at participating KK Super Mart & MyNews during promotion period. However, customers who reload RM10 will be granted 5% Free Local Credit.

Q2. How will I know that I am eligible for the extra 10% Free Local Credit?
A2. Upon your successful reload @ participating retails outlet, you will received an SMS to notify you that you received the 10% Free Local Credit.

Q3. How do I check the Free Local Credit?
A3. To check the Free Internet Credit balance, dial *128*1*5# or you can also check via your MyDigi app.

Q4. What is the validity of the Free Local Credit?
A4. The Free Local Credit is valid for 1 day(24 hours) from date of grant/reload.

Q5. How do I utilise the Free Local Credit?
A5. You can utilise the Free Local Credit by making local calls, SMS, MMS or subscribed internet by key in *116# or MyDigi http://digi.my/Addon.

Q6. Can I use my Free Local Credit balance after I change my plan?
A6. Yes you can.

Reload and get Senheng Cash Vouchers

Eyeing on the latest technology at senQ?

Then here’s a small gift for you!

Screenshot_4.png

Reload RM30 or above and receive a RM15 cash voucher for your next purchase at senQ. Hurry and reload at Digi Stores, Digi Online Store or via the MyDigi app now, offer ends 31 July 2017.

Find out how you can reload via the MyDigi app with our easy tutorial video here!

Senheng/senQ FAQs

Q1. Will I be entitled to get the RM15 senQ Cash Vouchers if I purchase Digi Prepaid reload in denomination of RM15 in 2 single pieces but reload all at the same time?
A1. The senQ Cash Vouchers will only be granted upon first purchase of Digi Prepaid reload denominations of RM30, RM50 and RM100 at senQ during promotion period.

Q2. How will I know that I am eligible for the FREE senQ Cash Vouchers?
A2. Upon your purchase of RM30 and above Digi Prepaid Reload, you will be given the senQ Cash Vouchers.

Q3. I am not a PlusOne® member, will I be entitle to the FREE senQ Cash Vouchers?
A3. If you are not a PlusOne® member, you can register as a member for free to enjoy the FREE senQ Cash Voucher upon purchase of RM30 and above Digi Prepaid Reload.

Q4. What is the validity of the senQ Cash Vouchers?
A4. The voucher is valid till 7 August 2017.

Q5. How do I utilised the senQ Cash Vouchers?
A5. You can utilized the senQ Cash Vouchers by buying any products at senQ except Apple Products, Touch ‘N Go and e-pay services.

Get a sweet treat when you reload at 99 Speedmart!

Reload RM30 and above before 30 June at participating 99 Speedmart and get a free back of Hershey Cookie’s ‘N’ Crème drink!

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_6.png

Reload at 99 Speedmart FAQs

Q1. Will I be entitled to get the free 1 pack Hershey Cookies ‘N’ Crème (236ml) if I purchase Digi Prepaid reload in denomination of RM15 in 2 single pieces but reload all at the same time?
A1. The free one (1) pack Hershey Cookies ‘N’ Crème (236ml) can only be redeemed (at cashier counter) upon purchase of Digi Prepaid reload denominations of RM30, RM50 and RM100 @ participating 99 Speedmart stores during promotion period.

Q2. How many times can I enjoy the Free 1 pack Hershey Cookies ‘N’ Crème (236ml)?
A2. Upon each purchase of RM30 and above Digi Prepaid Reload, you will be given the free one (1) pack Hershey Cookies ‘N’ Crème (236ml) while stock lasts.

Comments
by Mdsaiffudin Member
on ‎27-08-2017 01:23 AM

Kena adakan rm5 jugak

by Support
on ‎27-08-2017 03:20 PM

Promo ni dah tamat. Kalau kami adakan lagi promo ni dan reload ada RM5 dimasukkan, kami akan iklankan semula ya. Smiley Very Happy

Contributors