Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pay your bill or reload with MyDigi and get big rewards this Raya!

by Community Manager on ‎13-06-2017 04:55 PM

Hi guys, we’ve got big rewards just for you! Pay your latest bill or reload a min. of RM15 via the MyDigi app and be rewarded with amazing prizes!

Find out how you can redeem your prize here:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Plus, TWO top spenders (between 13 – 30 July 2017) will stand a chance to win a Huawei P10!

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Terms & conditions:

Big Raya Giveaway

1. This campaign commences on 13 June, 00:00 GMT +8 and runs until 31 July, 11:59 GMT +8 ("Campaign Period"). Digi has the sole and absolute discretion to extend and/or vary the Campaign Period without prior notification.
  2. In order to participate in the campaign (“The Big Raya Giveaway”), the Participants must perform the following in the new MyDigi app (app version 5.0.0 and above), where applicable:-
  3. for postpaid account, to pay his/her latest Digi bill in full or purchase a minimum of RM10 add-ons via the new MyDigi app, or
  4. for prepaid account, to reload at least RM15 (Ringgit Malaysia Fifteen) via the new MyDigi app, (collectively, “Transactions”).
  5. The Participant is allowed to participate in “The Big Raya Giveaway” 1 (one) time per day, up to 10 (ten) times during campaign period for prepaid and postpaid account, by way of performing the transactions.
  6. Having performed the Transaction, the Participant will be eligible to redeem a gift by clicking the ‘redeem now’ button on MyDigi app “The Big Raya Giveaway” screen. One (1) Transaction performed is entitled to one (1) spin only.
  7. Thereafter, the Participant may be rewarded with either merchant rewards or internet rewards. The participant may find his/her reward in two (2) different screen
  8. For merchant rewards, under “MyRewards” (or any other names with the same purpose or intention) in MyDigi app
  9. For internet rewards, under in-app notification. Participant is required to click on the notification to redeem his/her internet rewards.
  10. The Participant shall redeem any reward(s) within the redemption period stated in the “Rewards Detail Page” under “MyRewards” in MyDigi app, failing which the reward(s) shall be forfeited automatically and without prior notice.
  11. The Participant shall use any internet reward(s) within the validity period stated in the “View Details” under “Usage” in MyDigi app, failing which the reward(s) shall be forfeited automatically and without prior notice.
  12. The Participant is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Digi should the reward(s) be forfeited for any reason.
  13. The reward(s) is(are) not transferable and/or exchangeable and not for resale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
  14. Digi reserves the right to replace any of the rewards with another reward or remove any reward(s) without prior notice.
  15. The rewards are available on a first come first serve basis, while stock lasts and vary each week. Digi reserves the right to remove The Big Raya Giveaway once the rewards are out of stock.

Bonus Track: Huawei P10 Smartphone giveaway
1. During the Campaign Period, MyDigi will be rewarding the top two (2) subscribers that performed the highest transaction with a prize.
2. Selection of the winners will be based on the following:-
2.1 Digi will pick the top two (2) subscribers that have the highest transaction based on the criteria below:
a. Prepaid subscriber that performs the highest reload transaction amount.
b. Postpaid subscriber that performs the highest bill payment and add-ons purchased transaction amount.
2.2 Digi will contact the shortlisted winners (“Potential Winner”) via his or her mobile phone number in Digi’s record upon Digi’s determination of the winners pursuant to Clause 2.1 after the Campaign Period but not later 11 August 2017 (“Call Period”).
2.3 Digi will call Potential Winners from this phone number: +60166585324
3. Digi must be able to contact the Potential Winner via two (2) voice call attempts during the Call Period, failing which Digi reserves the right to move on and select another Potential Winner. The non-contactable Potential Winner shall be disqualified automatically as Potential Winner and shall have no claims whatsoever against Digi on such disqualification.
4. The Potential Winners will be notified of the venue for the collection of Prizes. If the Potential Winner is unable to personally collect his or her Prize, he or she can provide a letter of authorisation to authorise another person to collect on his/her behalf. The Identification card of the authorised person must be produced upon collection of the Prize.
5. The Potential Winners must be 18 (eighteen) years old and above, otherwise formal parental or guardian consent must be obtained and provided to Digi upon Digi’s request. In the event the Potential Winners fail to provide Digi with the said parental or guardian consent, Digi shall have the right to forfeit the entry and / or the Prize as the case may be.
6. The Prizes of this Contest are as follows (“Prizes”):-
Postpaid category: 1 x Huawei P10 (worth RM2,499)
Prepaid category: 1 x Huawei P10 (worth RM2,499)
7. The Prizes are not transferable and / or exchangeable and not for resale. No cash alternatives will be offered. Digi reserves the right to replace any of the aforementioned Prizes with another prize of the same value without prior notice.
8. The Winners may be governed by separate set of terms and conditions imposed by the service provider of the Prizes or the Organiser’s partner that are offering the Prizes. Where such terms are applicable, the Winners will be notified.
9. Each Winner shall be entitled to win one (1) Prize only.

FAQs

Q1: Who can participate in The Big Raya Giveaway programme?
A1: This program is open to all Digi Prepaid, Postpaid and Broadband customers that are on the latest MyDigi app except Digi Enterprise and Corporate Individual customers, permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi.

Q2: I am on the old MyDigi app, can participate in The Big Raya Giveaway programme?
A2: No, this programme is only available on the latest MyDigi app. Please download the app through Play Store or App Store.

Q3: Which version of MyDigi is The Big Raya Giveaway programme available on?
A3: The Big Raya Giveaway program is available on the latest MyDigi app (v5.0.03 and above).

Q4: Why am I facing difficulties loading the app?
A4: Please ensure that you are on the latest iOS 10 or android 5.0 and above device operating system to enjoy seamless experience with MyDigi.

Q5: How do I participate in this The Big Raya Giveaway programme?
A5: For Postpaid customers, you need to pay your latest full bill or purchase add-ons worth RM10 and above via the latest MyDigi app. For Prepaid customers, you need to reload a min. of RM15 via the latest MyDigi app. After completing payment, you will be rewarded with either a merchant reward or internet reward.

Q6: How many times can I participate in The Big Raya Giveaway programme?
A6: You can participate in this programme once a day for a total of ten (10) times during the campaign period by performing the necessary transactions.

Q7: My transaction was successful, and was prompted to redeem a gift. Will I be refunded with another entry into The Big Raya Giveaway programme if I close the app before clicking on ‘Redeem Now’?
A7: No, there will be no refund of reward should you fail to click on ‘Redeem Now’ button when prompted. In this event, your entry will be forfeited. You may obtain another entry by fulfilling the necessary criteria as mentioned in A5.

Q8: Where can I find my reward after clicking on ‘Redeem Now’?
A8: For merchant rewards, your reward will be located under MyRewards tab. For internet rewards, your reward will be shown under the in-app notification tab (Menu> Bell icon). You will need to click on this notification to redeem your internet reward.

Q9: Will my internet reward be available for redemption so long as I keep it in my in-app notification tab?
A9: Yes, internet reward notification will appear under in-app notification tab until you click on it to redeem.

Q10: What is the validity of my merchant/ internet reward?
A10: The validity of your merchant / internet reward varies and is dependent on the individual merchant/internet reward. For merchant rewards, you can view the expiry under MyRewards. For internet rewards, you can view your remaining quota under Usage screen after redemption.

Q11: I am on ‘Pay As You Use’ customer with no data plan, will I get charged upon claiming the internet reward?
A11: Charges will apply once the free internet is fully utilized or expired. Kindly check your Internet balance from time to time to avoid extra Internet charges.

Q12: In the event that my reward was forfeited, can I receive another in its place?
A12: No, there will be no refunds or compensations provided by Digi.

Q13: Do I need an Internet plan to redeem the internet rewards?
A13: No, no prior Internet plan is required to redeem internet rewards.

Q14: How can I get the Huawei P10 Smartphone from the giveaway?
A14: The Huawei P10 will be given to the top 2 customers that performed the highest transactions via the new MyDigi app. Selection criteria will be as below:
For Postpaid: Customer that performs the highest bill payment and add-ons purchased transaction amount.
For Prepaid: Customer that performs the highest reload transaction amount.

Q15: How will I know if I am a winner of the smartphone?
Q15: Digi will contact the Potential winners via phone call (+60166585324) after the campaign period but no later than 18 August 2017.Please ensure that you can be contacted within 2 phone calls or else you will be disqualified and Digi will proceed to select another Potential winner.

Q16: I am unable to collect my prize in person, how else can I receive my prize?
A16: You may authorise another person to collect your prize on your behalf. Please ensure to provide a letter of authorisation and identification card of the authorised person upon collection.

Community-banner-456x275.jpg

Contributors