Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MyDigi Super Shopper: Stand a chance to win Lazada vouchers!

by Community Manager on ‎31-10-2017 03:36 PM - edited on ‎04-12-2017 01:56 PM by Moderator

Hi guys! We've got some great news.

We love to shower you with rewards! From 1-10 November 2017, don’t miss the MyDigi Super Shopper game only on the MyDigi app! Collect as many coins within 30 seconds and stand a chance to win a Lazada voucher.

Excited? Here’s how you to play the game:

Hurry, collect as many coins till 10 November 2017 for your chance to win.

Here's a preview video of how the game works made by one of our users @mydragoon! Click here to watch the video.

Q1: Who can participate in the MyDigi “Super Shopper” Game contest?

A1: This programme is open to all Digi customers with the latest MyDigi app except permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi and Lazada Malaysia.

Q2: I am on the old MyDigi app, can I participate in the MyDigi “Super Shopper” game contest?

A2: No, this programme is only available on the latest MyDigi app (app version 5.2.2 and above). Kindly update your app to enjoy this game.

Q3: Where can I get the new MyDigi app?

A3: You can get the app by searching for “MyDigi” in PlayStore or AppStore.

Q4: How many times can I participate in MyDigi “Super Shopper” game contest?

A4: You can participate in this program once a day during the campaign period with no in-app transaction required.  

Q5: How will Digi choose the winners of this game contest?

A5:  Digi will select top 300,000 winners (eligible MyDigi users (please see A1)) who have scored the most MyDigi Game Points. If there is a tiebreaker, we will determine the winner(s) based on the user(s) who was the quickest to play the game.

Q6: Can I win more than 1 shopping voucher?

A6: No, you can’t. One winner is entitled to one (1) Lazada shopping voucher only.

Q7: If I am selected as a winner, where can I find my Lazada shopping voucher?

A7: From the home screen, click on MyDigi Rewards > MyRewards.

Q8: How will I be notified if I am selected as one of the winners?

A8:  You will be notified via our push notification which will be sent to you 30 days after the contest ends.

Q9: Why am I facing difficulties loading the MyDigi app?

A9: Please ensure that you are on the latest iOS 10 or android 5.0 and above device operating system to enjoy seamless experience with MyDigi.