Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get FREE RM5 when you pay with vcash at Digi Stores!

by Moderator on ‎19-01-2018 04:10 PM

Digi has introduced an all new mobile payments app, vcash!

Use vcash to pay for purchases, send/ask money to/from your friends, buy shopping vouchers and more.

Here is how to redeem the voucher code:

Redeem DSTORE.png

Here are the steps that show how the voucher code is applied:

Use DSTORE.png

From now until 31 January 2018, if you download and register for vcash (it is free!), you can enjoy RM5 off any accessories purchase at Digi Stores and Digi Store Express nationwide by inserting the code 'DSTORE'.

Hurry up as each code is only valid for 14 days!

Steps to redeem:

1. Download vcash at https://vcash.my/digistore to redeem.
  2. Go to menu and select 'Rewards' and enter DSTORE to redeem the RM5 voucher to be used at Digi Stores and Digi Store Express.
  3. Once the voucher has been applied it will be automatically deducted from your purchase at the checkout.
  4. The voucher code will expire after 14 days of redemption if not used.

*Please ensure you have the latest version of vcash on your phone to make use of this promo. Version 2.3.20 (Android & iOS)

Terms & Conditions:

1. This promo is only valid at Digi Store and Digi Store Express, please find the listing here
  2. This promo code is only redeemable from 18 January 2018 to 31 January 2018. 
  3. This promo code is only allowed for accessories.
  4. Promo code can only be redeemed once per user and cannot be exchanged for cash.
  5. vcash reserves the right to charge back users who use the promo code more than once.
  6. Promo is only eligible for new vcash users that sign up from 18 January 2018 onwards.
  7. For any enquiries, reach out to the vcash team via our website or social media.

FAQ:

Q1: Who can enjoy this promotion?

New vcash users that sign up from 18 January 2018 onwards are eligible to use this promo.

Q2: Where can I get this deal?

Head into the vcash app after you have downloaded and registered, tap on Rewards and insert the code ‘DSTORE’ to redeem the voucher.

Q3: Where can I use this promo?

You may utilize the promo when purchasing accessories at all Digi Stores and Digi Store Express in Malaysia.

Q4: What can I purchase using this promo?

This promo code is only allowed for purchase of accessories.

Q5: Can I use the promo more than once?

Promo code can only be redeemed once per user and cannot be exchanged for cash

Q6: Where can I get the all new vcash app?

You can download  the app here https://vcash.my/digistore

Q7: Can I redeem other items with the voucher upon purchasing this deal?

No, you can only purchase accessories using this promo.

Q8. Can I reach out to the vcash team if I have any enquiries?

Yes, you can reach out to the vcash team via our website or our Facebook page.

Contributors