Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get FREE 2GB to play Arena of Valor with Digi Gaming Freedom!

by Community Manager ‎12-12-2017 11:54 AM - edited ‎12-12-2017 12:16 PM

Screenshot_3.png

Fans of Arena of Valor, we have good news for you! Get FREE 2GB to play Arena of Valor when you subscribe to Digi Monthly OR Digi Weekly Internet Plan! 

Plus, if you pay via Digi Direct Billing for the first time, you can get AoV’s Jinna hero for FREE! Be sure to spend on your Digi account before 31 December 2017 to enjoy your free hero!

Once you’ve made your first payment, a voucher code will be sent to your MyDigi app where you can redeem it.

So what are you waiting for, your freedom to game is here. Level up your Arena of Valor skills today! Find out more here.

Free Jinna Hero FAQs

Q1. What is the service about?

A1. This campaign is about Arena of Valor’s Jinna hero giveaway to Digi subscribers

Q2. Who is eligible to claim this?

A2. All Digi Postpaid subscribers except Enterprise and all Digi Prepaid subscribers are eligible to claim the Jinna hero as long as purchase is made via Digi Direct Billing on the App Store or Google Play for the first time.

Q3. Where can I redeem this?

A3. Once you’ve made your first purchase, you will receive a voucher code on your MyDigi app. You can find it at the MyRewards tab.

Q4. How many times I can claim this reward?

A4. You can only claim this rewards once.

Comments
by Mahlibuja Member
on ‎23-12-2017 09:38 AM

Bellsa wrote:

Screenshot_3.png

Fans of Arena of Valor, we have good news for you! Get FREE 2GB to play Arena of Valor when you subscribe to Digi Monthly OR Digi Weekly Internet Plan! 

Plus, if you pay via Digi Direct Billing for the first time, you can get AoV’s Jinna hero for FREE! Be sure to spend on your Digi account before 31 December 2017 to enjoy your free hero!

Once you’ve made your first payment, a voucher code will be sent to your MyDigi app where you can redeem it.

So what are you waiting for, your freedom to game is here. Level up your Arena of Valor skills today! Find out more here.

Free Jinna Hero FAQs

Q1. What is the service about?

A1. This campaign is about Arena of Valor’s Jinna hero giveaway to Digi subscribers

Q2. Who is eligible to claim this?

A2. All Digi Postpaid subscribers except Enterprise and all Digi Prepaid subscribers are eligible to claim the Jinna hero as long as purchase is made via Digi Direct Billing on the App Store or Google Play for the first time.

Q3. Where can I redeem this?

A3. Once you’ve made your first purchase, you will receive a voucher code on your MyDigi app. You can find it at the MyRewards tab.

Q4. How many times I can claim this reward?

A4. You can only claim this rewards once.O

by sylphfor Member
on ‎27-12-2017 04:12 AM

Hi..

If i this is not my 1st time  using digi billing...am i eligible to get the promo code reward..because i already used digi billing several times before this promotion

by Axl Member
on ‎27-12-2017 11:05 PM

Hi there.

i just use digi billing on aov and didn't get jinna code. and i can't login in mydigi app because the tac code didn't reach me  even though i keep resend it many time.. digi please help me

Contributors