Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Father’s Day Special: FREE Kenny Rogers Roasters Muffins

by Community Manager on ‎15-06-2017 10:34 PM - edited on ‎04-12-2017 02:01 PM by Moderator

Digi_June_rewards_FB-PPL_1200x628_KRR.JPG

Here’s a sweet treat for your hero! This Father’s Day weekend, we're giving you FREE Kenny Rogers Roasters Muffins at participating Kenny Rogers Roasters outlet only with the MyDigi app.

Follow these  steps to redeem them (offer ends 18 June):

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Terms & conditions:
1. Only applicable to all new MyDigi app user and voucher can only be acquired through all new MyDigi app.
2. The voucher is not available on UMB.
3. Users have to update to the latest MyDigi app version v5.0.0 and above to obtain the voucher.
4. Two FREE muffins redemption is limited to the first 6,000 customers each day.
5. One voucher is limited to one redemption only.
6. IMPORTANT: Do not click Redeem before receiving your FREE 2 muffins at Kenny Rogers Roasters outlet. Upon clicking Redeem, voucher will be deemed as redeemed and no replacement will be given.
7. Valid for redemption from 16 -18 June 2017.
8. Present this e-voucher at participating Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Restaurant to redeem.
9. Must allow restaurant staff to click on the REDEEM button in order to receive the 2 Kenny’s Home-made Muffins.
10. E-voucher is for one-time redemption only. Not valid with other discounts/ offers/ promotions
11. Valid for dine-in or take-away only. Not applicable for ROASTERS Catering or Delivery.
12. Item is non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Redemption will be based on a first come first serve basis/ while stocks last.
14. Available at all Kenny Rogers ROASTERS restaurants in Malaysia except:
a) KRR Alamanda,
b) KRR Alor Setar,
c) KRR Bukit Jambul,
d) KRR JB City Square,
e) KRR Maju Junction,
f) KRR Plaza Alam Sentral,
g) KRR Plaza Angsana,
h) KRR Puteri Harbour
15. The management reserves the right to replace promotion item with item of similar value without prior notice.

FAQs

Q1: Who can redeem the 2 FREE muffins?

A1: The 2 FREE muffins are available to all users of the all new MyDigi app in Malaysia 

Q2: Where can I get my 2 FREE muffins voucher? 

A2: You can get your voucher via the all new MyDigi app, go to Rewards>Superdeals to claim your voucher for FREE

Q3: When does my voucher expire?

A3: Your voucher is valid from 16 June 2017 until 18 June 2017.

Q4: Can I get more than 1 voucher?

A4: No, each subscriber is limited to 1 voucher during the promotion period and while stocks last.

Q5: Can I redeem two muffins of different flavours?

A5: No, this voucher only entitles you to 2 vanilla flavoured muffins.

Q6: Is there a minimum purchase required in order for me to enjoy the 2 FREE muffins?

A6: No, you do not have to spend any minimum at Kenny Rogers Roasters to enjoy this. Simply show the voucher from MyDigi app at the counter.

Q7: I am already using the old MyDigi app, can I get this offer?
A7: No, this offer is available exclusively via the new MyDigi app (v5.0.0 and up). You will need to get the new MyDigi app to redeem it.

Q8: Where can I get the all new MyDigi app?

A8: You can get the app by searching for MyDigi on Play Store or App Store.