Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to subscribe Asia live 10gb?

Community Manager

Qiey wrote:
how i can take 10gb Asia live??

@Qiey, there is no more Asia Live 10GB. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Body

please help me for you

Support

Hi smartali786, If you need more assistance from us, please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number. TQ

Community Manager

smartali786 wrote:
please help me for you

@smartali786, Asia Live subscription is no longer available. However you can still download Asia Live app but usage on the app will count on your normal internet quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

ok

ok
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers