Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Smart Free Lite Internet and Free Social- Digi Smart Prepaid

by whysee SuperUser on ‎26-04-2016 06:12 PM - edited on ‎24-05-2017 11:43 AM by Community Manager

Q1  :  What is FREE Lite internet?

A1  :  FREE Lite internet allows you to always stay connected  at Facebook Lite , Twitter, Google

Search or any mobile browsing at 64kbps for FREE.

Q2  :  What is FREE Social?

A2  :  FREE Social allows you to always stay connected on social messaging that not limited to

WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, KaKao talk and  much more at 64kbps for FREE.

Q3  :  Can I use FREE CALL feature at Whatsapp or WeChat?

A3  :  You can only send and receive messages ,videos and pictures on WhatsApp ,WeChat and

other social messaging apps. Voice calls (along with video calls and other services not

mentioned) are not applicable. However, you may use the service if you are on an Internet

subscription plan.

Q4  :  Can I use FREE Lite Internet if my account status is inactive ?

A4  :  No , your account status need to be active in order to use FREE Lite Internet

Q5  :  Can I use FREE Lite internet  when I am roaming abroad?

A5  :  No. It is only applicable for domestic Internet usage. Internet usage while roaming on

other networks (local or overseas) shall be charged as per the respective roaming

operators' rate for Internet access.

Q6  :  Is there a Fair Usage Policy for Free Lite Internet?

A6  :  Yes, Free Lite Internet is come with fair usage policy of 500MB / month only

Q7  :  What happen after I subscribe to Mobile Internet subscription?

A7  :  You will consume high speed Internet quota from your subscription first. Upon quota

exhausted, it will fall back to Free Lite Internet and Free Social at 64kbps

Comments
by Haiqal1 Member
on ‎26-12-2016 08:15 PM

whysee wrote:

A1  :  FREE Lite internet allows you to always stay connected  at Facebook Lite , Twitter, Google

A2  :  FREE Social allows you to always stay connected on social messaging that not limited to

A3  :  You can only send and receive messages ,videos and pictures on WhatsApp ,WeChat and

other social messaging apps. Voice calls (along with video calls and other services not

mentioned) are not applicable. However, you may use the service if you are on an Internet

subscription plan.

A4  :  No , your account status need to be active in order to use FREE Lite Internet

A5  :  No. It is only applicable for domestic Internet usage. Internet usage while roaming on

other networks (local or overseas) shall be charged as per the respective roaming

A6  :  Yes, Free Lite Internet is come with fair usage policy of 1GB / month only

A7  :  You will consume high speed Internet quota from your subscription first. Upon quota

by Alfher Member
on ‎08-06-2017 03:33 AM

TOLONG TUKAR PLAN KE  Digi smart prepaid

by Support
on ‎08-06-2017 10:14 AM

Hi Alfher,

Untuk makluman anda, pelan Digi Smart Prepaid tidak lagi ditawarkan sekarang. Untuk maklumat lebih lanjut tentang prepaid pelan baru, sila layari http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans .

Terima kasih.

by 01136150159 Member
on ‎31-08-2017 06:21 AM

whysee wrote:

subscription plan.

A6  :  Yes, Free Lite Internet is come with fair usage policy of 500MB / month only

by 01136150159 Member
on ‎18-09-2017 04:45 AM

whysee wrote:

subscription plan.

Contributors