Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Payment for Google Play Store

Hello. I'm having trouble with my payment for Play Store today. I don't know why I can't purchase any apps until I check my account on Play Store. "Your mobile payment services is not available. Please try again later." Why is that? Is there any limit for mobile payment? Is there any way that I can check my mobile carrier status?

Re: Payment for Google Play Store

Community Manager

We have compiled common issues for direct billing here, please refer to it: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Summary of important criteria:

• Xiaomi is not supported
  • Google payment address must be Malaysian
  • Gmail email address must be registered into MyDigi 
  • Usage must not exceed threshold as shown in above link

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My credit limit is at 200, but I can't seem to purchase anything using the digi bill for Google play books. I've already top up and paid 180 but still I am unable to buy any books. Why?
Highlighted

SuperUser

Mabel198417 wrote:
My credit limit is at 200, but I can't seem to purchase anything using the digi bill for Google play books. I've already top up and paid 180 but still I am unable to buy any books. Why?

have you referred to the link provided by MrOctopus earlier? there is a list of "requirements" that needs to be fulfilled before the Direct billing can work -- things like billing address in your Google account, etc...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Support
Hi, Mabel198417.

Your account credit limit is not directly related to the limit purchase set for Direct Billing. Within 30-days period, the total purchase is limited to RM500 (subject to your credit limit or credit balance). But for Google Play Book,  you can go up to RM50 only. The best if you can keep track of your transaction history by going to the Google Play Store app > menu > my account > order history.

Thank you.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I cant pruchase anything in google playstore as it shows "Not Eligible".Then i remove the payment method and i cant find the new Digi payment method anymore
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers