Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

PREPAID MSG FROM 2901

[ Edited ]

can anyone help to clarify on this:

i recd this msg from 2901 ..... Successfully Activated - Monthly RM3 (1 GB) on my prepaid mobile....

I have never subscribed/accepted for this service. This is an unauthorised activation. Please unactivate it immediately and if  money has been deducted from my account, I want Digi to refund me.

Re: PREPAID MSG FROM 2901

Contributor

Hi there, 

I do called up to DiGi care line for this issues. 

They inform that  1GB data is DiGi given  it "FREE" to prepaid customers.

They also inform the first 2 months are "FREE".  and if we like to continue from 3rd month onwards  we need to pay only RM3 per month.

I do asked them how to deativate this package. They asked we press UMB *116# and select Unsubscribe.

Hope this helpful for you.

However for me no credit deduction on my side when receive this SMS offer. 

on unsubcribed the RM3 per month internet....they lead u to subcribe the one month RM50 subscription....THIS IS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY .....TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE rm50 SUBSCRIPTION....U HV TO FORFEIT THE  REMAINING CHARGES.....

GOSH....WHAT ALL THESE  ????????????????????? **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**

Support

nancykong, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers