Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No unlimited FB/Twitter internet?

I am using Prepaid Best 2016 P2P. Did I missed out the track? Dailed *888*1# doesn't seems to have the offer.

Re: No unlimited FB/Twitter internet?

Community Manager

khk1987 wrote:

I am using Prepaid Best 2016 P2P. Did I missed out the track? Dailed *888*1# doesn't seems to have the offer.

Prepaid Best 2016 has free basic internet (64kbps) which you can use for messaging and also light internet surfing. The free basic internet is automatically granted to you every month. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Digi Prepaid BEST™

Unlimited Social Internet Pack

• Unlimited social Internet for Facebook and Twitter

What does this mean? My friend has better speed >64kbps than mine. Even bought another SIM to test.

Support

Hi khk1987,

The Free Basic Internet is specifically for text messaging-based such as Whatsapp and WeChat and the speed will be capped in 64kbps; The Unlimited Social Internet is for Facebook and Twitter usage only and there is no speed restriction at the moment. TQ 

But for my case, FB and Twitter still capped at 64kbps.

Community Manager

Are you using FB and twitter through app or browser? If you're using browser, turn off data saver or any VPN function, so that Digi can identify that you're using FB and twitter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]

Nope. There isn't any VPN on my side. I tried with another Digi SIM long time ago with the same plan doesn't have speed throttle on FB or Twitter.

Support

Hi khk1987, Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your mobile number, the exact location and more details for further assistance. Thanks.

No assistance from the link provided. Really  disappointed.

Spoiler
Robot Sad
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

khk1987 wrote:

No assistance from the link provided. Really  disappointed.

Spoiler
Robot Sad

Hello....? Is my issue flagged to be ignored already? It's been almost a week the issue has not been resolved or any answer I can get from Digi.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers