Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mengenai pendaftaran dan pengaktifan kad sim.

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0165119910. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 5 hours.

Re: Mengenai pendaftaran dan pengaktifan kad sim.

Super Contributor

Based from the record, your mobile number has already registered and successfully activated. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thanks.

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0168727372. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not?

Support

Seems like your number already activated, chumai90.

To clarify on that, can you please PM us the registered name <here>? :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Sorry. My nomber is 01126073663.

Support

Number 01126073663 is not registered yet, isham1989 :-(

Kindly check your inbox. We've replied your PM. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

beli simkad 3 hari lepas. sampai sekarang belum diaktifkan.nak pergi balik ke kedai tersebut, jauh sangat.

mohon bantuan.  

Support

Mohon PM kami nombor tersebut dengan nama pendaftar untuk semakan status pendaftaran dulu, awgalifjunaidi.

PM di <sini> ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

Sya dh beli nombor baru 0108505020 tetapi nombor tersebut belum di register kan lgi...boleh tolong tak..Please

Support

Maaf ozey135, kami tak boleh nak buat apa-apa pendaftaran SIM kad kat sini. Anda perlu pergi ke tempat anda beli SIM pek tu atau pergi ke mana-mana Digi Store untuk mendaftarkannya.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers