Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#JomInternet Your Way with Digi Prepaid Live

by Community Manager on ‎11-07-2017 03:55 PM

YoutubeThumbnail-JomInternet-B.png

Hello Digi Prepaid friends, enjoy internet they way you want!

#JomInternet Your Way with internet quota from a choice of daily, weekly, and monthly plans.

Screenshot_4.png

To activate any of these Digi Prepaid Live plans, dial *116*1# and follow the steps or via the MyDigi app.

FAQs

Q1: How do I get the FREE 1GB everyday which is valid for use from 1pm to 7pm?
A1: You will get it automatically (ie: no redemption required) after you purchase any of the products below:
• One Time Pass RM3 for 1GB + FREE 1GB
• Weekly RM9 (1.5GB + FREE 7GB)
• Monthly RM30 (5GB + FREE 30GB)

During 1pm to 7pm, the FREE 1GB quota will be utilized first. The quota will be refreshed everyday as long as you subscribe to the internet plans.

Q2: For One Time Pass RM3 for 1GB + FREE 1GB, what happens if I purchase it after the FREE 1GB time band (eg: 8pm)?
A2: As the One Time Pass is valid for 24 hours, customer will get the FREE 1GB on the purchase day or following day, as long as still within the 24 hours.

Screenshot_6.png

Q3: I have subscribed to the Weekly RM9 (2GB), do I get the FREE 7GB quota?
A3: You will still enjoy 2GB at RM9 as long as you continue to renew the product. If you would like to enjoy 1.5GB + FREE 7GB, you will need to subscribe to it on UMB or MyDigi.

Click here to find out more about Digi Prepaid  plans!

Comments
by _onepixel Member
on ‎25-07-2017 01:29 PM

I've subscribed on 5gb+30gb bigbonus and my base quota already used up but I can't use the free 1gb 1-7pm

Contributors