Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy e-reload discounts via Digi Store Online!

by Community Manager ‎16-06-2017 03:15 PM - edited ‎16-06-2017 03:19 PM

Hi guys!

Enjoy this limited time offer: If you purchase a new  Digi Prepaid SIM pack  via Digi Store Online now, you can enjoy up to 20% off e-reload!

Screenshot_3.png

Reload these amounts at discounted prices:

Screenshot_4.png

*Do note that the 20% discount for RM50, RM60 and RM100 e-reload offer lasts until 16 July 2017. 

FAQs
Q1. Can I purchase e-reload if I buy a new  Prepaid SIM pack at a Digi Store (outlet)?
A1. No. You can only purchase e-reload if you signed up for a new SIM pack via the Digi Store Online.
Q2. What reload amount (credit) will I be getting?
A2. The reload amount will be the stated value before discount.
Q3. How do I redeem e-reload?
A3. You can redeem it via the redemption link which will be sent to you via:
- Email – Upon successful payment, you will receive an email on how to redeem the e-reload upon first call activation.
- SMS – If you did not get an email, you would receive a redemption SMS upon your first call activation. Do note that the SMS will only be triggered once at 10am daily.
Q4. Must I purchase e-reload when purchasing prepaid plan?
A4. No, this is an optional step.

To purchase your new Digi Prepaid SIM packs, click here!

Comments
by kamarulm453 Member
on ‎02-08-2017 12:54 AM

Bellsa wrote:

Hi guys!

Enjoy this limited time offer: If you purchase a new  Digi Prepaid SIM pack  via Digi Store Online now, you can enjoy up to 20% off e-reload!

Screenshot_3.png

Reload these amounts at discounted prices:

Screenshot_4.png

*Do note that the 20% discount for RM50, RM60 and RM100 e-reload offer lasts until 16 July 2017. 

FAQs
Q1. Can I purchase e-reload if I buy a new  Prepaid SIM pack at a Digi Store (outlet)?
A1. No. You can only purchase e-reload if you signed up for a new SIM pack via the Digi Store Online.
Q2. What reload amount (credit) will I be getting?
A2. The reload amount will be the stated value before discount.
Q3. How do I redeem e-reload?
A3. You can redeem it via the redemption link which will be sent to you via:
- Email – Upon successful payment, you will receive an email on how to redeem the e-reload upon first call activation.
- SMS – If you did not get an email, you would receive a redemption SMS upon your first call activation. Do note that the SMS will only be triggered once at 10am daily.
Q4. Must I purchase e-reload when purchasing prepaid plan?
A4. No, this is an optional step.

To purchase your new Digi Prepaid SIM packs, click here!

Contributors