Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy Unlimited Internet with Super Tererrr deals from Digi Prepaid!

by Community Manager ‎05-11-2017 06:46 PM - edited ‎26-12-2017 05:06 PM

The most "Tererrr" deals are here! Enjoy unlimited Internet and calls everyday with Super Tererrr deals from Digi Prepaid.

Screenshot_15.png

Get them for as low as RM38/month  and enjoy unlimited high-speed any-usage internet & calls everyday! 

Screenshot_10.png

*Do note that the unlimited Internet Quota cannot be used for hotspot (tethering) and P2P purposes.

Want to share your internet? For tethering, you  can also tether and use all the P2P they want from 12 AM to 12 PM by purchasing this Tererrr Top-Up!

Screenshot_17.png

Tererrr kan? Get it now! Click here to purchase .

FAQs

Q1. Who can subscribe to Super Tererrr Plans?
A1. All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to subscribe to Super Tererrr Plans.

Q2. How do I purchase Super Tererrr Plans?
A2. You can purchase the plan via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*2# and following the steps.

Q3. What does it mean by “always active”?
A3. Your main account validity will be extended up to 30 days to match the subscription validity of the Super Tererrr plans. However, if your main account validity has more than 30days at the point of Super Tererrr subscription, your validity will remain unchanged.

Q4. Can I use the Internet quota from my Super Tererrr Plan when I am roaming abroad?
A4. No. The Internet quota from Super Tererrr Plan is for domestic use only (i.e. within Malaysia). Mobile Internet usage while roaming abroad on other networks shall be charged as per the respective roaming operator’s rate for Internet access.

Q5. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to Digi numbers?
A5. You may make unlimited voice calls to any Digi number (excludes video calls) within Malaysia.

Q6. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to all networks?
A6. You may make unlimited voice calls to both Digi numbers and all other networks, including fixed lines (excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers) within Malaysia.

Q7. How do I check the balance of my Super Tererrr Plan?
A7. You may check your base quota via MyDigi, or by dialing *116# and following the steps. Please note that for unlimited calls and unlimited internet, you will not be able to check the balance

Q8. Can I use my phone as a hotspot when I subscribe to Super Tererrr Plan?
A8. Yes, you can. Please note that the quota will be deducted from your base quota or quota top up, as hotspot (tethering) and P2P usage is not allowed with the Unlimited Internet quota.

Q9. Will my Super Tererrr Plan be renewed automatically at the end of plan validity?
A9. Yes, your plan will be automatically renewed at the end of its validity. You will receive an SMS notification two (2) days before renewal.

Q10. How do I unsubscribe from Super Tererrr Plan?
A10. You can go to MyDigi or dial *116# and follow the steps to unsubscribe from Super Tererrr plan.

Q11. I am thinking about terminating my Super Tererrr Plan before it ends. After termination, can I still continue to enjoy the offerings (Internet and Calls) until the end of its validity ?
A11. No, the plan will be taken off with immediate effect upon termination.

Q12. Can I still purchase the Super Tererrr Plan if I already have an existing Internet plan?
A12. Yes, you can. However, your existing Internet Plan will be overwritten and any remaining quota from your current Internet Plan will be forfeited

Comments
by AfifSafwan Member
on ‎29-11-2017 11:13 AM

Saya da subscribed package ini...tapi bila pukol 12am-12pm saya guna internet youtube gaming etc...there still no unlimited?!!internet 5gb saya yg ditolaknye...so which mean saya bayar rm38  for 5gb only with no unlimited!

by Fiq75 Member
on ‎29-11-2017 12:59 PM

Hello..sya pun dah subscribe plan ni..tetapi unlimited 12am-12pm tidaklah high speed seperti yg di ura2 kan..nak download file 1.5gb  hampir sejam..update apps di playstore pun hampir 10 minit..plan sya sebelum ni rm30 3b+superdeal 10gb  1am-7am lebih laju dpd super terrer..donload file 1.3gb dlm 15 ke 20 minit..harap pihak digi dpt mengatasi masalah ini segera..

by KNS1 SuperUser
on ‎09-12-2017 09:50 PM

How about usb tethering? 

by Support
on ‎11-12-2017 10:42 AM

Hotspot / Tethering and P2P (i.e. bit torrent application) usages are not allowed with this Unlimited Internet package.

by MRbombek92 Member
on ‎26-12-2017 05:16 PM

Bellsa wrote:

The most "Tererrr" deals are here! Enjoy unlimited Internet and calls everyday with Super Tererrr deals from Digi Prepaid.

Screenshot_15.png

Get them for as low as RM38/month  and enjoy unlimited high-speed any-usage internet & calls everyday! 

Screenshot_10.png

*Do note that the unlimited Internet Quota cannot be used for hotspot (tethering) and P2P purposes.

Want to share your internet? For tethering, you  can also tether and use all the P2P they want from 12 AM to 12 PM by purchasing this Tererrr Top-Up!

Screenshot_17.png

Tererrr kan? Get it now! Click here to purchase .

FAQs

Q1. Who can subscribe to Super Tererrr Plans?
A1. All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to subscribe to Super Tererrr Plans.

Q2. How do I purchase Super Tererrr Plans?
A2. You can purchase the plan via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*2# and following the steps.

Q3. What does it mean by “always active”?
A3. Your main account validity will be extended up to 30 days to match the subscription validity of the Super Tererrr plans. However, if your main account validity has more than 30days at the point of Super Tererrr subscription, your validity will remain unchanged.

Q4. Can I use the Internet quota from my Super Tererrr Plan when I am roaming abroad?
A4. No. The Internet quota from Super Tererrr Plan is for domestic use only (i.e. within Malaysia). Mobile Internet usage while roaming abroad on other networks shall be charged as per the respective roaming operator’s rate for Internet access.

Q5. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to Digi numbers?
A5. You may make unlimited voice calls to any Digi number (excludes video calls) within Malaysia.

Q6. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to all networks?
A6. You may make unlimited voice calls to both Digi numbers and all other networks, including fixed lines (excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers) within Malaysia.

Q7. How do I check the balance of my Super Tererrr Plan?
A7. You may check your base quota via MyDigi, or by dialing *116# and following the steps. Please note that for unlimited calls and unlimited internet, you will not be able to check the balance

Q8. Can I use my phone as a hotspot when I subscribe to Super Tererrr Plan?
A8. Yes, you can. Please note that the quota will be deducted from your base quota or quota top up, as hotspot (tethering) and P2P usage is not allowed with the Unlimited Internet quota.

Q9. Will my Super Tererrr Plan be renewed automatically at the end of plan validity?
A9. Yes, your plan will be automatically renewed at the end of its validity. You will receive an SMS notification two (2) days before renewal.

Q10. How do I unsubscribe from Super Tererrr Plan?
A10. You can go to MyDigi or dial *116# and follow the steps to unsubscribe from Super Tererrr plan.

Q11. I am thinking about terminating my Super Tererrr Plan before it ends. After termination, can I still continue to enjoy the offerings (Internet and Calls) until the end of its validity ?
A11. No, the plan will be taken off with immediate effect upon termination.

Q12. Can I still purchase the Super Tererrr Plan if I already have an existing Internet plan?
A12. Yes, you can. However, your existing Internet Plan will be overwritten and any remaining quota from your current Internet Plan will be forfeited

by ain06 Member
on ‎30-01-2018 12:49 PM

Saya pun subscribe plan super tererr nie..tp super tererr dekat mana. Tulis unlimited,tp xunlimited pun..laju lg plan yang sy subscribe sebelum nie.  Gambar dalam fb n ig nk xnak keluar...

Nak tanya, berape kelajuan internet selepas 12pm?? Base quota tu berape kelajuannye..

Sya tgk sme je lepas 12pm dengan sebelum 12pm. 

Jangan nk tulis 'Enjoy Unlimited Internet with Super Tererrr deals from Digi Prepaid!'

by Support
on ‎31-01-2018 09:58 AM

Pakej Super Tererrr memberikan anda penggunaan internet percuma dari jam 12am sehingga 12pm setiap hari sepanjang tempoh langganan dengan kelajuan maksima 2Mbps. Internet percuma ini tidak termasuk untuk penggunaan hotspot dan p2p (cth:torrent). Bagi kuota utama pula, tiada had kelajuan ditetapkan namun masih bergantung dengan kemampuan telefon dan liputan rangkaian di lokasi anda berada pada waktu tersebut. Kelajuan basic internet pula ditetapkan pada maksima 64kbps.