Expiry: 01-NOV-2015 00:00
DiGi-Best for Internet
0 Back

How do I use this internet quota?

Re: Digi Best idd Internet club

Community Manager

Here are the information about IDD internet club:

1. Free Internet at 64kbps (cap at 1GB)
  2. Free RM10 IDD Calls (One-time freebies upon subscription valid for 2 days)
  3. Free 100MB high-speed internet (One time-freebies upon subscription valid for 2 days)
  4. Monthly Reload Bonus of RM10 upon reaching RM120 total reload. Bonus will be granted the next month

You can just turn on the mobile data of your device and use the internet at a limited speed of 64 kbps.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

i paid RM10 for 2 GB.. the speed still **bleep** slow

Community Manager

NoBullshlt wrote:

i paid RM10 for 2 GB.. the speed still **bleep** slow

Are you on LTE network? 3G network speeds would be slower about 1-5Mbps typically but it's a huge increase on LTE network. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Cheating!!

Support

Is there anything we can assist you Maidin? You may PM (inbox) us should you need clarification about your Digi account. We'll try to check.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Why I can't subscribe digi odd internet club?

Why I can't subscribe digi idd internet club?

Support

Chansikanth, can we know for which number is that please?

My idd internet club maintain 1gb after i opened everything. When my mobile data is finished it still deducted my credit. And the idd internet club maintain its quota. Which software can i use for idd internet club actually? Do i have to install other browser for it? And which application applies this idd internet club quota?
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers