Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cili Padi your way with everything Internet!

by Community Manager on ‎02-02-2018 09:44 AM - edited on ‎15-02-2018 12:26 PM by Community Manager

Screenshot_7.png

Introducing Digi Prepaid Internet Cili Padi! Get fired up with power-packed passes for all the Internet you need from RM1! Enjoy these small priced passes that come with explosive quota at any time of the day!

Here are the BEST Internet Cili Padi passes for your every internet needs!
Screenshot_7.png

Check out the full range of our Internet Cili Padi passes below!

Activate your desired Internet Cili Padi  passes  via MyDigi > Add-ons or dial *116*3#.

Internet Cili Padi Time Passes – Cili Padi any time of the day

Screenshot_20.png

Internet Cili Padi App Passes  - Cili Padi your favourite apps

Screenshot_21.png

Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass – Extra punch of Cili Padi with bonus Internet!

Screenshot_16.png

vcashprepaid.png 

FAQs

Q1. What is Internet Cili Padi?
A1. Internet Cili Padi refers to our portfolio of internet one time pass. Digi Prepaid customers can purchase any and as many Internet Cili Padi passes as and when they need internet with prices as low as RM1.

Q2. Will my Internet Cili Padi be renewed automatically?
A2. No, Internet Cili Padi is a one time pass and hence will not auto-renew.

i. Internet Cili Padi Time Passes FAQ

Q1. Who can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes?
A1. All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to purchase the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes.

Q2. How do I purchase the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes?
A2. You can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*3#.

Q3. What is the validity period of the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes?
A3. The RM2, RM3 and RM8 Internet Cili Padi Time Passes expires 24 hours after purchase. However, please note that the RM2 and RM3 Internet Cili Padi Time Passes  could only be used at the allowed usage time band. For the RM1 Hourly Pass, it expire one hour after purchase.

Q4. What happens if I purchase the RM2 and RM3 Internet Cili Padi Time Passes after the allowed usage time band (eg: 8pm)?
A4. As the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes is valid for 24 hours, you will get to enjoy the usage time band on the day of purchase or on the following day, as long as it is still within the 24-hour time frame. Example of pass: Midnight Pass @ RM2 for 10GB (1am – 7am)

Screenshot_11.png

Q5. Can I still purchase these Internet Cili Padi Time Passes if I already have an existing Internet plan?

A5. Yes, you can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Time Passes on top of your Internet plan.

ii. Internet Cili Padi App Passes FAQ
Q1. Who can purchase the Internet Cili Padi App Passes?
A1. Digi Mobile Prepaid customers who are on Digi Prepaid LiVE, Digi Prepaid BEST, Digi Smart Prepaid & Digi New Best v2 rate plans are eligible to dInternet Cili Padi App Passes.

Q2. How do I purchase the Internet Cili Padi App Passes?
A2. You can purchase the Internet Cili Padi App Passes via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*3#.

Q3. What is the validity period of the Internet Cili Padi App Passes?
A3. Internet Cili Padi App Passes  expires 24 hours after purchase.

Q4. Can I still purchase these Internet Cili Padi App Passes if I already have an existing Internet plan?
A4. Yes, you can purchase the Internet Cili Padi App Passes on top of your Internet plan.

iii. Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass FAQ
Q1. Who can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass?
A1. All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass .

Q2. How do I purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass?
A2. You can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass  via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*3# and following the steps.

Q3. How do I get the biGBonus 1GB which is valid for use from 1pm to 7pm?
A3. You will get it automatically after you purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass (i.e. no redemption required). From 1PM to 7PM, the biGBonus™ quota will be utilized first before the rest of your Internet quota.

Q4. What happens if I purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass after the biGBonus 1GB time band (e.g. 8pm)
A4. As the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass is valid for 24 hours, you will get to enjoy the biGBonus 1GB on the day of purchase or on the following day, as long as it is still within the 24-hour time frame.

Q5. What is the validity period of the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass?
A5. The Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass expires 24 hours after purchase.

Q6. Can I still purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass if I have an existing Internet plan?
A6. Yes. You can purchase the Internet Cili Padi Bonus Pass on top of your existing internet plan.

iv. Internet Cili Padi x vcash

Q1:   How do I get the RM5 vcash voucher?

A1:   Just buy any Internet Cili Padi pass from MyDigi or UMB, download vcash and key in the promo code in vcash to redeem RM5 vcash voucher.

Q2:   I have purchased 2 Internet Cili Padi passes, am I eligible for 2 x RM5 vcash voucher?

A2:   No, each customer is entitled to redeem the RM5 vcash voucher once only throughout the campaign period.

Q3:   Can I use this RM5 vcash voucher at offline merchants, for eg. Tony Roma’s or Manhattan Fish Market?

A3:   No, you can only use this RM5 voucher inside the vcash Store (the Store feature inside the vcash app), for eg. to purchase reload, game credit, shopping, TV & News.

Q4:   Can I use RM5 vcash voucher in more than 1 transaction?

A4:   No, you can only use the full amount of RM5 voucher in one transaction .

Q5:   Can I transfer this RM5 vcash voucher to other user?

A5:    No, this RM5 vcash voucher is non-transferable.

Q6:   Can I cash out this RM5 vcash voucher?

A6  No, this RM5 vcash voucher cannot be cashed out nor it is refundable if the full amount is not utilised after its validity of 7 days.

-fin-

Comments
by commun Contributor
‎02-02-2018 11:25 PM - edited ‎02-02-2018 11:32 PM

Got unlimited calls or 1,000 min  for prepaid for one month ? Since you all guys have only until weekly 500 mins calls .  And package unlimited calls or 1,000 mins  and some data which can last a month ?

thanks 

by kkcheong Member
on ‎03-02-2018 01:00 PM

1) watch YouTube is 512kb/s for Video Lite Pass?

2) if I take Video Lite, can I set it to auto so that it auto deduct RM1 everyday? 

Thanks.

by linglui Member
on ‎14-02-2018 03:14 PM

@commun you can check out Super Tererrr plans  at http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons:
> RM38, you can get unlimited Digi-Digi calls, comes with 5GB and unlimited internet (12am-12pm)

> if you want unlimited all network calls, then go for Super Tererrr RM58, which also comes with 8GB and unlimited internet from 12am-12pm

you can also check out Kaki Social plan http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Kaki-Social

>RM38 for 1000 mins (500 for Digi-Digi, 500 for all networks), 5GB and  free data for FB, IG and Twitter

Are you on Digi Prepaid LiVE? it also comes with 1000 mins to 6 Buddyz (Digi's number).Smiley Happy if you are not, then you can upgrade your current prepaid plan to Digi Prepaid LiVE  for free via UMB, dial *128*1*4#

@kkcheong

1) Yes

2) It is one time pass, so it doesnt auto-renew. So you would need to purchase it every day...

Are you on Digi Prepaid LiVE? it comes with free 10GB internet to stream on Video and Music every month, such as youtube, twitch, iflix etc.... list of apps  http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid/live :smileyvery-happy: if you are not, then you can upgrade your current prepaid plan to Digi Prepaid LiVE  for free via UMB, dial *128*1*4#