Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Block a Mobile Phone Number

Hi,

Maybe i can log on to your Digi Dashboard settings online, then can manage the numbers i want to block by going through the "Block a Mobile Phone Number" tab

Thank You

Re: Block a Mobile Phone Number

Community Manager

If your phone can be configured to block unwanted numbers, you can do that. However from Digi, we do not help to block your phone calls or SMS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

If your phone don't support calls block, you can try use apps like "Whoscall" to block a number from call and sms.  It's available in both iOS and Android. 

Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gogolook.callgogolook2&hl=en

Apple App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whoscall-reverse-number-lookup/id929968679?mt=8

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

bring up some improvement. AT&T can provide the simple feature., online interface.

Hi.
My number 011-17767478 is barred from digi services. How can I activate it back and how much do I need to pay? Thanks.

Support

Hi theMK, the mobile number 011-17767478 is a prepaid number and it has been terminated on 15-04-2017 due to no reload for more than 90 days. The number can't be reactivate, since it is a port-in number, you may contact the origin telco to inquire about the number's availability. Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers