Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Activate VoLTE.

Hello,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and want to activate VoLTE on my prepaid account.

The number is

zero one zero two one four nine zero one nine..

Thanks.

Re: Activate VoLTE.

Support

Hi Ooyado,

The VoLTE has been successfully activated for 0102149019. :-) For more info about the devices that are compatible with VoLTE, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.

Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Baik2
Highlighted

SuperUser

Zamrul wrote:
Hai Digi
Tolong aktifkan Volte SIM Prepaid no. 01126577903 dan 0166699760.
Tq

hi there... i hope u realise that VoLTE implementation is quite complicated and it actually also needs the phone hardware and software to be able to support it. so far, only a limited number of devices can get VoLTE on Digi. 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Plugging in the SIM card to a VoLTE compatible phone will activate VoLTE. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers