Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: tukar dari maxis ke digi

Contributor

What is my latest status?

Feel like wasted my time and money calling Digi's helpline for 5 times with each costing an average of RM2 per call just to wait to be attended but none produce anything positive.All in now, close to RM10 spent on wasted calls.

My latest call for the 5th time just minutes ago made me even more angry. The operator tried to pull a fast one with me telling me that it takes 7 working days for the MNP to get transfered if I've read the discrete T&C carefully. I ask why can't it be expedited, he says it's auto submitted by the online system thus they have no means to initiate it like other operators do over the counter.

So that means those who earlier got ported-in less than 5 days in other cases all were lying?

Also when asked what is DiGi going to do if my line is about to get barred due to validity period exceeded, he try to put his sentence in a way that it's my responsibility to continue making donations by topping up to my current provider.Meaning if my bill cycle already exceeded or went beyond, I have to pay despite you can actually initiate the transfer faster by using your BSCS billing system to create an account on site? I've got a feeling that you actually subcontracted this offer out to external sources to handle this market segment.

You better educate them properly, DiGi. Seriously, replay the recorded conversation and note the competence of your staffs.

Now he says my line will be transfered by end of today. I ask him again if you can give me the assurance. He says he can't.

So we shall wait and see. It's close 5PM now.

@Digi_MYCHEAHand @Digi_Kobi

Support

Hi HSHL0483, Our MNP team has tried to call you but couldn't reach you. Smiley Sad We had received the latest update from our MNP team about your port-in request is in the progress. We apologize for the delay port in due to the technical issue. Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
Contributor

@Digi_MYCHEAH

I see sorry to hear that from your side. Thanks, at least you gave some reassurance. By the way my phone is turned on all the time, it's set to auto 4G/3G fallback and I tried calling it from another number it's working fine. Even SMS is receivable.

Sure you called the right 010-3xxxxxx contact number?

Just one last question, how long will the technical issue last roughly?Just an estimation will do. I'll top-up to make further preparations if required to keep my line to be active  beyond end of tomorrow.  Man Frustrated

Support

Sorry, at the moment we do not have the info on this, HSHL0483. Smiley Sad However, we will submit the network switching request manually. We believe you have been contacted by our MNP team ya. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Contributor

@Digi_MYCHEAH

Thank you. Your MNP Dept had just contacted me and confirm that my line will be fully transfered by 6pm tomorrow.

Appreciate all the help from you. I'll be updating you on my status once I get my new line to post.

Till then. Will not bother you guys anymore. Good support.  Cat Very Happy

Support

Sure, thanks for your update, HSHL0483. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Line successfully ported in by 12 noon today.

Posting this with my newly activated DiGi line tethered to my desktop via WiFi.

Thank You DiGi. Cat Very Happy

Complimentary speed test results for your excellent service. Test results from SoftLayer Technologies Singapore Test Server:

SpeedtestDiGi1.png

pm

hi there,

trying to convert from maxis to digi but when i received the sms to reply yes, i couldnt do so. its **bleep**ed me off. please help.

Support

cikzhai, u will need to check on Maxis regarding this matter Smiley Sad Btw, do u block ur sms from sending out to special / premium numbers? 

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers