Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

contract due

hi, my contact will due on 25 july 2015, so the question is if i want to change my plan on that day or the day after, do i still need to pay the upfront payment regardless i sign with smart phone plan such as smart plan 78 with zenfone 2 downpayment rm279?

thanks in advance.

Re: contract due

Community Manager

Hi!  You will still need to pay upfront device payment if you select Smart Plan 78 with Zenfone 2 (ZE 550ML) for RM279.  However, if you take up Smart Plan 148, as existing customer (>12 months), upfront device payment will be waived off.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Super Contributor
Just give long time customer free upgrade of phone. why so many terms to tie us.every month every year digi give cash car ford Vespa to prepaid, we got nothing so impressive.are you not your customer or earning from postpaid has been subsiding prepaid contest
Highlighted

there is no different between buy a new hanhphone than sign up new plan with handphone.. we are still not profit from it. digi the one benefit..then i think i will change to others and said goodbye to digi if no choice since i experience so much disappointment and heard so much disappointment.. i guess i will give others opportunity to satisfy me..hee..
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers