Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Upgrade existing plan

Hi I've a phone contract on Digi smart plan 78 and will only end next year end. Shortly after I sign the plan with an iPhone 6s, all Digi plan has been upgraded and I realise the current 98 plan can offer much more such as 7gb and unlimited calls etc while my plan only provide 3gb and 200mins which I think not valued for the amount I pay vs your new plan, can I upgrade to the 98 plan ? If not, if I terminate the contract now, will there be penalty? Maxis seem to do a better job in upgrading all their existing customers with contract but Digi doesn't seem to concern about us as existing customers.
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade existing plan

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Maxis did it because of the recent fiasco (u know what it is..), they never did it before that incident. 

Terminate contract will have penalties too.

But first of all, it's a "phone contract" for a reason, you bought the iPhone 6s at a cheaper rate rite? Telco absorb some of the phone cost so you can enjoy a cheaper phone. And that deal is not "came out of thin air", it's tied with a contract you agreed to, for a fixed amount of montly fees for a period of time. 

For case like Telco upgrading existing contracted customer's plan, that is more like a good gesture then what they 'should do'.  Man Wink

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Re: Upgrade existing plan

Community Manager

If you're interested in upgrading your plan, call our Helpline (0162211800) to enquire for your eligibility to upgrade without penalty.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers