Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pre-order the Huawei Mate 10 and get freebies!

by Community Manager on ‎23-10-2017 06:14 PM - edited on ‎04-12-2017 11:44 AM by Moderator

Eyeing the Huawei Mate 10? Pre-order with us now and get cool freebies worth RM999 (offer ends 26 Oct 2017)!

Enjoy these freebies:

Screenshot_8.pngScreenshot_5.pngScreenshot_4.png

Pre-order the Huawei Mate 10  on the Digi Store Online now! Click here to find out more.

FAQs

Q1. Where can I sign up to enjoy the pre-order offers?

A1. You may pre-order Huawei Mate 10 from Digi Online Store or via the DSO MCP at Digi Stores  or DSE from 20 – 26 Oct

Q2. What are the plans available for the Huawei Mate 10 pre-order?
A2. The Digi Postpaid 78, 108 or 138 is available for sign up with the Huawei Mate 10 Pre Order

Q3. What are the pre-order freebies?
A3. i) Huawei Body Fat Scale
       ii) Huawei Gift Box

iii) Huawei Premium Service
                1 year Huawei Warranty Service

Door-to-Door pickup & delivery service

1 X Free LCD Crack replacement service within 3 months

Hotline Service: 1800 22 0086 (Mon-Sun 9am to 9pm)
      *While stocks last

Q4. When will I be receiving my Huawei Mate 10 and the freebies?

Screenshot_6.png

Q5. Where will my Huawei Mate 10 be delivered to if I order via Digi Store Online or DSO MCP?

A5. The Huawei Mate 10 will be delivered to the customer’s registered address during pre-order via Digi Store Online or DSO MCP.

Q6. Are there any EPP options if I sign up for the above phone bundle?

A6. Yes.  Full EPP option is available during pre-order.

Q7. What are the payment options available to sign up for the above device bundle?

A7. Cash or credit card and Full EPP.

Q8. What are the banks available for pre order FULL EPP via DSO/DSO MCP?

Screenshot_7.png 

Q9. Any restriction if I sign up with credit card?

A9. No

Q10. Can I sign up to the new plans without purchasing any device (if no, please advice why?)

A10. No, Digi Postpaid 48, Digi Postpaid 78, Digi Postpaid 108 and Digi Postpaid 138 are only applicable for sign-ups with device bundle. For plan-only sign ups, you can select from Digi Postpaid 50, Digi Postpaid 80 or Digi Postpaid 110.

Comments
by Taylor83 Member
on ‎27-10-2017 12:03 AM

Hi, I need make sure is the freebies still on stock? Because it have signup 24 month contract , so have shop carefully when I choosing contract plan, pls I just need confirm freebies on stock or not?

by Taylor83 Member
on ‎27-10-2017 12:07 AM

Order page show "free accessories" IMG_0633.PNG

by Community Manager
on ‎27-10-2017 11:19 AM

The free accessories stated on website is the same as the pre-order offer that has been mentioned here, while stock lasts. The best tips that I can give you now is, if you purchase right now, at this time of my writing, the gifts are still available in stock. Remember, while stock lasts and I can't tell much about the distant future.

by Taylor83 Member
‎28-10-2017 10:02 PM - edited ‎28-10-2017 10:36 PM

IMG_0643.PNGHi, I make mate 10 order after u gave me a tips, my invoice didn't show any free gift, did I get it or not?