Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Overdue Amount Exists... Help !

Hi!

Looking at switching back to Digi for the new iphone8 plan but am stopped because " Overdue amount exists"

Highlighted

Re: Overdue Amount Exists... Help !

SuperUser

DENNISLOI wrote:

Hi!

Looking at switching back to Digi for the new iphone8 plan but am stopped because " Overdue amount exists"

i suggest going to Digi Store to find out more about this overdue amount. It could be the last (unpaid) bill  before you ported out of Digi.

Else, maybe wait for a CS agent. they will need your personal details like NRIC so they can check the system and find out more about the outstanding amount

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Overdue Amount Exists... Help !

Support

Yup, that could be the reason. Rest assured, we have responded to DENNISLOI messages through PM. Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers