Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No service

[ Edited ]

Hi I', digi postpaid user and I'm iphone user so its impossible for me to change sim card cause iphone is kinda hard to take out the simcard. So what have happening  now is my  digi postpaid have been barred last night because i didnt pay the bil, so I online pay the bil immediately and the service are actived back since yesterday night. Problem happening in today's morning, my phone keep stated no service and sometimes (like fews min) will got service  back but it keep show me 'no network' ???? I already paid the bil and I still have 2gb data left. please help me its kinda annoying

Highlighted

Re: No service

Community Manager

@xyan1013, there is a SIM card ejector tool that comes with your iPhone to ease the removal/change of SIM card. 

Does the issue occur at specific location but not others?Are there another Digi device that you can use to compare the service/signal strength whenever your phone shows "No Service"?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers