Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet

The Internet is very slow.. I'm playing video game online.. But always lag.. Please fix this.. I got 4G but still slow went playing..

Re: Internet

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Hey  Serizawa007,  have you did speed test at your area?  

If you are using smartphone, you can download OpenSignal app to do speed test.

FYI, the coverage that show at Telco website (DiGi, Celcom, Maxis etc) actually not 100% accurate.

I'm living in Permas Jaya (Johor Bahru). Many years ago, Celcom & Maxis used to "the best" 3G+4G service providers  here, then  took over by U Mobile (until last year), now DiGi is the best.  I hope DiGi can maintain this record, very lazy to MNP again in case DGi signal drop  ...

Up to 03/2017, not only Permas Jaya area, other Johor Bahru areas also  have good DiGi signal (full bar 4G).

Cheers :-)

Highlighted

Re: Internet

Community Manager

Serizawa007 wrote:
The Internet is very slow.. I'm playing video game online.. But always lag.. Please fix this.. I got 4G but still slow went playing..

How about your other connection? Latency and speed can be dependent to which server you are connecting to.

If you encounter a problem with the network, please refer to this guide to provide detailed feedback: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers