Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I'm in Digi SmartPlan 75. How much mobile quota do I get to enjoy?

by whysee SuperUser on ‎27-04-2016 11:48 AM - edited on ‎29-05-2017 12:33 AM by Marshie SuperUser

1. How much Internet quota do I get with Digi SmartPlan 75?

You get to enjoy 7GB of Internet Quota (all day long).

2. What is the total Internet Quota that I can enjoy when I sign up for Digi Smart Plan 75?

You can enjoy a total of 7GB Internet Quota when you sign up for Digi Smart Plan 75, and as long as you're signed up to this plan.

3. What happens when I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?

No, you will not be charged extra when you exceed your monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be restricted until the next billing cycle. However, you may continue browsing via Opera Mini, or you can opt for Postpaid Internet Quota Top-Up to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.

Comments
by Fakhrul7 Member
on ‎16-10-2017 07:25 PM

How can i change from 75plan to 80plan? And if i can change the plan how about the data that i just pay/renewed?

whysee wrote:

1. How much Internet quota do I get with Digi SmartPlan 75?

You get to enjoy 7GB of Internet Quota (all day long).

2. What is the total Internet Quota that I can enjoy when I sign up for Digi Smart Plan 75?

You can enjoy a total of 7GB Internet Quota when you sign up for Digi Smart Plan 75, and as long as you're signed up to this plan.

3. What happens when I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?

No, you will not be charged extra when you exceed your monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be restricted until the next billing cycle. However, you may continue browsing via Opera Mini, or you can opt for Postpaid Internet Quota Top-Up to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.

by Support
on ‎17-10-2017 08:19 AM

Hi Fakhrul7. You may submit your request via our website, under the plan you want (select the Change Plan option). Plan will be changed within 7 working days. All of your current quota will be forfeited and will be replaced with a new one once your plan has changed. Thank you.

Contributors