Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Dear Digi,

Please kindly provide a clear step to check our e-statement.
New website have no good guides for user. 

Super Contributor

Please register to our new OCS/MyDigi portal (Top Right- Log in With Connect) via our Digi website http://new.digi.com.my/Page/landing/default/home, once logged in, you can see "Bill & Reloads", from there you can download your bill statement. Click "Usage" to view itemized billing. Thanks.

I also having the same issue.

The System "SUCK" not user friendly.

Can some one FIX IT>......

Support

Hi kwokthai81,

Kindly PM us your mobile number, registered name and email address for Connect registration for further checking.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Same here as well, couldn't view statement, brings me to a page where it shows "

Limited Account Information" The only way I record my statements for accounting purpose is through my bank statement.

Community Manager

Hi @lazynoob, sorry for the inconvenience. Do you see Digi_Kobi's post above yours? Go ahead and send a private message to resolve your difficulty.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

So I have already sent a private message as requested to do so, yet after 10 days there is still no response and any positive outcomes yet. "

Limited Account Information"

Guess you have a very poor customer service team here.

Support

Hi lazynoob,

There's a reply to your PM on 6-Dec requesting for your mobile number & email address.

Kindly PM us <here> with the requested information.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I cannot receive my digi postpaid bill statement in my email because my email address is stated wrongly in account. How to change my email address
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers