Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How much Capture storage do I get with Digi Postpaid 50/Digi Postpaid 80/Digi Postpaid 110?

by whysee SuperUser on ‎13-10-2016 12:59 PM - edited on ‎26-12-2017 05:09 PM by Community Manager

UPDATED NOTICE:

Important Announcement about Capture

We have changed our service offering as part of an overall product review, and no longer offer Capture to new users starting 1 Nov 2017. Existing users will no longer be able to use the free bonus storage of 30GB or 100GB from 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018.

Please refer to this page for more info and the steps on how to retrieve your photos and videos on Capture. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

-------

All users will be given a base storage of 2GB for free. For the new Digi Postpaid plan subscribers, you are eligible to receive extra storage on top of the standard 2GB free base storage.

Postpaid  Plans

Free Storage GB

Base Storage

Extra Storage

Digi Postpaid 50

2GB

30GB

Digi Postpaid 80

Digi Postpaid 110

100GB

How do I receive the extra storage?

We have changed our service offerings as part of an overall product review, and will no longer offer Capture service to new customers effective 18 Oct 2017. Existing customers, who have yet to activate the free bonus 30GB or 100GB that were offered in the past, will not be able to enjoy the bonus storage either. Existing Digi customers who have activated and/or using the Promotion before or on 18 Oct 2017 will continue to enjoy the Promotion until further notice.

I have upgraded from an old postpaid plan to Digi Postpaid 110. Do I automatically receive the higher extra storage?

We have changed our service offerings as part of an overall product review, and will no longer offer Capture service to new customers effective 18 Oct 2017. Existing customers, who have yet to activate the free bonus 30GB or 100GB that were offered in the past, will not be able to enjoy the bonus storage either. Existing Digi customers who have activated and/or using the Promotion before or on 18 Oct 2017 will continue to enjoy the Promotion until further notice.

Is there an expiry to my extra storage received?

Your extra storage received as a promotion will expire on 30 April 2017.

The extra storage will expire on 30th April 2017. What happens after that?

You will still be able to see your photos and videos in Capture, but no longer able to upload new ones.