Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy UNLIMITED data with Digi Postpaid™ 100 Infinite!

by Community Manager ‎12-09-2017 06:57 PM - edited ‎12-09-2017 07:03 PM

Here’s your chance to get UNLIMITED Internet, calls and 20GB tethering quota with our new online exclusive plan, Digi Postpaid™ 100 Infinite ONLY at Digi Store Online!

Screenshot_6.png

Hurry, registration opens from 12 – 16 September 2017 only! Head on to the Digi Store Online to get this online exclusive deal now.

Do note that the Digi Prepaid 100 Infinite is a SIM only subscription and  change of plan is not eligible.

Enjoy all of these benefits when you subscribe to the Digi Postpaid™ 100 Infinite:

Screenshot_5.png

Digi Postpaid™ 100 Infinite FAQs

Q1. What is the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A1. The new Digi Postpaid Infinite comes with unlimited Internet, calls and tethering.

Q2. Where and when can I sign up for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A2. You will be able to sign up for the new Digi Postpaid plan via Digi Store Online only. Limited time offer! Sign up today!

Q3. Who can sign up for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A3. All MASS individuals can sign up inclusive of new registrations, port-ins, Prepaid to Postpaid conversion, and existing Digi customers change of plan from a non-contractual plan. All registration submitted on Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite will be processed accordingly. Notification will be sending via SMS upon activation.

Q4. How much do I need to pay upfront when I sign up to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A4. You will need to pay an upfront payment of two (2) months monthly fee and it will be credited in your next month bill.
A4.png

Q5. I am a foreigner. Can I subscribe to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A5. Yes, you can. However, you need to pay an additional deposit of RM 500 on top of the upfront payment required.

Q6. I am currently subscribed to another mobile operator. Can I port over to Digi by subscribing to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A6. Yes, you can. Just visit our Digi Online Store at www.digi.com.my

Q7. I am a DG Prepaid customer. Can I subscribe to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan without changing my number?
A7. Yes, you can switch from DG Prepaid to the new Digi Postpaid plan without changing your number.

Q8. If I convert my DG Prepaid to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan, will my prepaid credit be carried forward?
A8. Yes, your prepaid credit (up to max RM 100) will be carried forward and used to cover your coming months’ bills.

Q9. Can I use my DG Prepaid credit to cover the Upfront Payment for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A9. No, you can’t. However, your upfront payment together with the Prepaid credit that you have carried forward will be used to cover/pay for your coming months’ bills.

Q10. What is the usage quota for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan?
A10. The monthly usage quota for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan are as below:
A10.png

Q11. Can I use my phone as a hotspot when I sign up to the new Digi Postpaid Infinite?
A11. Yes, you can. For Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite, you will need to purchase hotspot pass to enable tethering while Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite bundled with 20GB hotspot quota and Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite is bundled with free tethering.

Q12. How do I purchase or subscribe to the Hotspot Pass?
A12. To purchase the Hotspot Pass, log on to MyDigi. Alternatively, visit http://digi.my/topup/ or simply dial *200*2#.

Q13. Is there any expiry date for the hotspot pass purchased?
A13. Yes, the pass is valid for 30 days only. Any unused balance quota cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited after 30 days.

Q14. Will there be any launch promo offer?
A14. Yes, for the first ten thousand (10,000) subscriptions of Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite will enjoy free tethering for 12 months.

Q15. Will I enjoy the free tethering permanently if I sign up Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite during the promotion period?
A15. No. you will only enjoy the free tethering for the first 12 months on the first 5GB only. Subsequent tethering, you will need to purchase the Hotspot Pass at RM10 per subscription.

Q16. Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite bundled with 20GB hotspot quota, can I still tether if I hit the quota?
A16. You will need to purchase the Hotspot Pass at RM10 per subscription to continue tethering.

Q17. Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite bundled with free tethering, will I enjoy the free tethering permanently?
A17. Yes, you will enjoy the free tethering permanently as long as remain on the plan.

Q18. How many devices can I connect using the Hotspot Pass?
A18. You can tether your Hotspot with a maximum of five (5) devices at one time.

Q19. How many Hotspot Pass can I purchase in a month?
A19. You may purchase as many Hotspot Pass as you want in a month. However, please note that you may hit your monthly credit limit.

Q20. Can I use the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan to access the Internet when I am roaming? Will I be charged extra?
A20. Yes, you can use the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan to access the Internet when you are roaming. You can opt for Roam Like Home package (for 8 countries) at RM10 per month for Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite and Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite while free for Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite. Or you can opt for daily unlimited Internet roaming (from RM36/country/day) at selected countries/mobile operators. For more information, please visit our http://new.digi.com.my/roaming

Q21. Can I use the unlimited minutes and bundled SMS under the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan when I am roaming?
A21. All unlimited minutes and bundled SMS under the new Digi Postpaid Infinite under the new Digi Postpaid plan are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network. Any usage on Roaming will be charged on top of your monthly fee at per standard rates based on Pay-As-You-Use basis.

Q22. What are the roaming charges for voice calls?
A22. You are entitled to enjoy 50sen/min roaming call local at selected countries, if you roam with specific partners. For more information, please visit our International Roaming Rates (http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/international-roaming-rates) section.

Q23. How does the ‘Unlimited Calls’ under Digi Postpaid Infinite plans work?
A23. Every day you get to enjoy Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.

Q24. Can I enjoy Free Capture storage with the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plans?
A24. Yes. All sign ups on the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plans will be entitled to enjoy free Capture storage.

Q25. Can I sign up for the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan on a device bundle contract?
A25. No, device bundle contract is not applicable with the new Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite and Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite. These plans are only available for plan-only sign up.

Q26. I have already signed up on Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite. Can I then take up a device bundle contract?
A26. No, Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite and Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite are only available for plan-only sign up. For device contracts, you can select from Digi Postpaid 78, Digi Postpaid 108 or Digi Postpaid 138.

Q27. Can I register for supplementary lines under the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan?
A27. Yes, you can register up to maximum 6 supplementary lines under the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan.

Q28. If I switch to this new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan from the old plans, will my calls and SMS to my supplementary lines still be free?

A28. Yes, your calls and SMS to your supplementary lines will still be free.

Q29. If I sign up for Auto-Billing under the new Digi Postpaid Infinite plan, what benefits do I get?
A29. You will receive 5% discount off your monthly total bill for the first six (6) months of subscription when you sign up for Auto-billing.

Q30. What are the special rates for voice calls made to selected numbers?
A30. Please be informed that special rates will apply on voice calls made to selected numbers. Kindly refer to the table below:

Premium numbers

Premium Numbers.png

Service numbers

Service Numbers.png

Comments
by sfahmee Member
on ‎20-09-2017 10:11 AM
Omg.. i miss this opportunity... unlimited man... But why speed only up to 5Mbps? Coz 4G n LTE is way more than that...
by Support
on ‎20-09-2017 02:27 PM

Hi sfahmee,

As of now, all plans are subject to Fair Usage Policy (FUP). Each Plan has its respective browsing speed. Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite and Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite are set at up to 5Mbps while there is no speed restriction on Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite. For more info, you may visit http://new.digi.com.my/tnc/postpaid-infinite 

Thanks.

by Apih84 Member
on ‎04-10-2017 10:09 AM

Hi,

I've received call 2,3 days ago from 016-2991151. Is it Digi Telemarketing? I'm unable to answer due in meeting and line coverage was not so clear. 

Is there something to offer from Digi Telemarketing? Can they please contact me back? My Details as below :

Mohd Hafidz Mukhtar

840715-04-5029

019-975 0001

Thanks Digi.

by calina Member
on ‎06-10-2017 11:24 AM

hi can help me to subscibe this postpaid

by Support
on ‎06-10-2017 12:28 PM

Hi calina. Sorry to inform you that the Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite is a limited time promo and has ended. At the moment, only the Digi Postpaid 150 infinite plan comes with the unlimited internet. You can only sign up for the new Digi Postpaid 150 infinite plan via Digi Store Online.

by miraechinn Member
on ‎19-10-2017 03:33 PM

hai, beberapa hari yang lepas saya ada dapat call dari 0162991151, tapi x dapat angkat sebab time tu battery low sangat. nak angkat dah fon terus mati  boleh x no tu call saya balik. 

nama : nazmira binti gotoh

ic : 931025-12-6706

no telefon : 0167035225

Contributors