Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi upgrade plan

Super Contributor

There are some offer to certain postpaid user,from Internet, like 3gb rm68 per month can get 12gb extra or plan 80 can get extra 6 gb,why only to selective customer? why not open to all or rewards all existing customer,this is just like telco M,,,,, doing.

Re: Digi upgrade plan

Super Contributor

why not eligible, why only quietly or selective to some?  perhaps we are not those target bill that has 1000 and above per month..

criteria also not spelt out clearly, this is NOT transparent and  poor governance  at all process.....

Community Manager

fadly0416 wrote:

why not eligible, why only quietly or selective to some?  perhaps we are not those target bill that has 1000 and above per month..

criteria also not spelt out clearly, this is NOT transparent and  poor governance  at all process.....

@fadly0416, please PM me your number and registered name, I'll have someone to check for you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor
It was frustated right especially if you're been a royal subscriber. Happen to me as well. But sometimes it only a matter of how we really undetstand the T&C. Yet, we hardly go thru the T&C or even take a sec to click on the T&C. Discrimination is there according to the term as per bonded differently for each customer. Even we pay RM1000 bill per month, I bet there will be a tiny little term that some people will not satisfy with.

Just chill and cool. Soon or later you will be appreciated as being a royal customer. Its only a matter of time. Without any hassle as you have to upgrade your plan by yourself, they will assist you. At the end you just have to wait for their SMS saying that your plan have been upgraded as per attached photo.

Have a nice day.

Super Contributor

as i  am not on contract, despite my usage, but i never received any sms from digi. this is how digi appreciate or acknowledge the customer who supports them for years!

sometihing it is not about selling only. it is about how you acknowledge the customer.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers