Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi pls stop third party charges until new mechanism in place

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Hi laygan and all that are concerned, here is an update that is in your favour: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hai

Im hazeri, same problem here
Please help or REMOVE any unauthorised charge in my bill

Community Manager

hazeri wrote:
Hai

Im hazeri, same problem here
Please help or REMOVE any unauthorised charge in my bill

Hazeri, please contact Digi customer service for investigation of the charges. You can do it via email to help@digi.com.my with your info and description of issue or use Live Chat on website or call Helpline (0162211800)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

laygan wrote:

Therefore DiGi is admitting that this continues to be a problem and can only monitor and minimize occurrences.

Oh my god, so no Digi customer can ever sleep peacefully now. The charges can occur anytime and many will be charged without knowing unless they check the bills every single month.

Even after finding those charges, complaining to DiGi is no use. DiGi will push to third party providers who won't refund in most cases.

Digi_Jodipy wrote:

Hi laygan,

We acknowledge your messages.  Actually, Digi did impose the confirmation of subscription, somehow the result was not as expected.  We will continue to monitor and improve our system performance to minimize occurrences to customer's account.

Hi @laygan

We hear you, and please be assured that we have taken the steps to block the numbers that our cuistomers have complained about :  https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

If you'd like to stop unsolicited messages from mobile services, kindly have a look at this article for a simple how-to:

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/How-to-stop-unsolicited-mobile-content-amp-services/t...

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

good
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers