Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Postpaid INFINITE FAQs

by Community Manager ‎13-06-2017 10:57 AM - edited ‎13-06-2017 11:31 AM

Q1. What do I get with Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A1. Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE comes with unlimited Internet, calls, and tethering.

Q2. Where and when can I sign up for Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A2. You will be able to sign up for Digi Postpaid Infinite plan via Digi Store Online only, starting from 24 March 2017 onwards but the Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE registrations ends on 24 June 2017.

Q3. Who can sign up for Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A3. All individuals can sign up, inclusive of new registrations, port-ins, Prepaid-to-Postpaid conversion, and existing Digi customers that change plans from a non-contractual plan.
All registrations submitted for Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE will be processed accordingly. A notification will be sent via SMS upon activation.

Q4. How much do I need to pay upfront when I sign up with the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A4. You will need to pay an upfront payment of two (2) months, monthly fee and it will be credited in the next month’s bill.

Q4.png

Q5. I am currently subscribed to another mobile operator. Can I port over to Digi by subscribing to Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A5. Yes, you can. Just visit our Digi Online Store at www.digi.com.my

Q6. I am a DG Prepaid customer. Can I subscribe to Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan without changing my number?
A6. Yes, you can switch from DG Prepaid to the new Digi Postpaid plan without changing your number.

Q7. If I convert my DG Prepaid to the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan, will my prepaid credit be carried forward?
A7. Yes, your prepaid credit (up to max RM 100) will be carried forward and used to cover your coming months’ bills.

Q8. Can I use my DG Prepaid credit to cover the Upfront Payment for the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A8. No, you can’t. However, your upfront payment together with the Prepaid credit that you have carried forward will be used to cover/pay for your coming months’ bills.

Q9. What is the usage quota for the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A9. The monthly usage quota for Digi Postpaid Infinite are as below:

Q10.png

Q10. Can I use my phone as a hotspot when I sign up with Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE?
A10. Yes, you can. For Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE, you will need to purchase Hotspot Pass to enable tethering, while Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE is bundled with free tethering.

Q11. How do I purchase or subscribe to the Hotspot Pass?
A11. To purchase the Hotspot Pass, log on to MyDigi. Alternatively, visit http://digi.my/topup/ or simply dial *200*2#.

Q14. Is there an expiry date for the Hotspot Pass purchased?
A14. Yes, the pass is valid for 30 days only. Any unused balance cannot be carried forward, and will be forfeited after 30 days.

Q15. Are there any launch promos offered?
A15. Yes, the first ten thousand (10,000) subscriptions of Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE will enjoy free tethering for 12 months.

Q16. Will I enjoy the free tethering permanently if I sign up with Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE during the promotion period?
A16. No. You will only enjoy the free tethering for the first 12 months on the first 5GB only. For subsequent tethering, you will need to purchase the Hotspot Pass at RM10 per subscription.

Q17. Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE is bundled with free tethering – will I enjoy the free tethering permanently?
A17. Yes, you will enjoy the free tethering permanently as long as you remain on the plan.

Q18. How many devices can I connect using the Hotspot Pass?
A18. You can tether your Hotspot with a maximum of three (3) devices at one time.

Q19. How many Hotspot Pass can I purchase in a month?
A19. You may purchase as many Hotspot Pass as you want in a month. However, please note that you may hit your monthly credit limit.

Q20. Can I use the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan to access the internet when I am roaming? Will I be charged extra?
A20. Yes, you can use the Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan to access the internet when you are roaming. You can opt for Roam Like Home package (for 8 countries) at RM10 per month for Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE, while free for Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE.

Or you can opt for daily unlimited Internet roaming (from RM36/country/day) at selected countries/mobile operators. For more information, please visit our http://new.digi.com.my/roaming

Q21. Can I use the unlimited minutes and bundled SMS under the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan when I am roaming?
A21. All unlimited minutes and bundled SMS under the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE are applicable for usage within Malaysia only. Any usage on Roaming will be charged on top of your monthly fee at standard rates based on Pay-As-You-Use basis.

Q22. What are the roaming charges for voice calls?
A22. You are entitled to enjoy 50sen/min roaming calls at selected countries, if you roam with specific partners. For more information, please visit our International Roaming Rates (http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/international-roaming-rates) section.

Q23. How does the ‘Unlimited Calls’ under Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE and Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE work?
A23. Every day you get to enjoy unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300 numbers). The Unlimited Calls are applicable for usage within Malaysia only.

Q24. Can I enjoy Free Capture storage with the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plans?
A24. Yes. All sign ups with the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plans are entitled to enjoy free Capture storage.

Q25. Can I sign up for the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan on a device bundle contract?
A25. No, device bundle contract is not applicable with the new Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE and Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE. These plans are only available for plan-only sign ups.

Q26. I have already signed up on Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE. Can I then take up a device bundle contract?
A26. No, Digi Postpaid™ 80 INFINITE and Digi Postpaid™ 150 INFINITE are only available for plan-only sign ups. For device bundle contracts, check out the latest device plans here.

Q27. Can I register for supplementary lines under the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan?
A27. Yes, you can register up to a maximum of 6 supplementary lines.

Q28. If I switch to this new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan from the old plans, will my calls and SMS to my supplementary lines still be free?
A28. Yes, your calls and SMS to your supplementary lines will still be free.

Q29. If I sign up for Auto-Billing under the new Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plan, what benefits do I get?
A29. You will receive 5% discount off your monthly total bill for the first six (6) months of subscription when you sign up for Auto-billing.

Q30. I’m have an existing postpaid plan with internet sharing, can I change to Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plans?
A30. No, Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE plans are not eligible for internet sharing.

Q31. I'm a Digi Postpaid™ INFINITE user, will I get the 3GB from MyDigi as well?
A31. No, your plan already comes with unlimited internet.

Q32. What are the special rates for voice calls made to selected numbers?
A32. Special rates will apply on voice calls made to selected numbers. Kindly refer to the table below:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Contributors