Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Postpaid™ Family Plan - FAQs

by Community Manager on ‎09-08-2017 11:43 AM

Looking for the perfect plan for your family? Now you can enjoy up to 5 family lines with 120GB internet and unlimited calls!

Screenshot_6.png

No matter how big or small your family is, Digi has something for everyone!

Screenshot_1.png

Like what you're seeing? Then subscribe to the Digi Postpaid Family Plan here!

If you're already on the Digi Postpaid™ Family Plan, here’s how you can share your data.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Digi Postpaid™ Family Plan FAQs

Q1. What is the new Digi Postpaid Family?
A1. The new Digi Postpaid Family comes with up to 4 free lines for your family!

Q2. Where and when can I sign up for the new Digi Postpaid Family?
A2. You will be able to sign up for the new Digi Postpaid Family plan at all Digi outlets and authorized dealers stores starting from 9 August 2017 onwards. Limited time offer! Sign up today!

Q3. How many free family lines can I enjoy when I sign up on Digi Postpaid Family?
A3. The number of free family lines you can enjoy are as below:

Q3.png

Q4. What are the bundled minutes and SMS offering on Digi Postpaid Family?
A4. All the lines under Digi Postpaid Family, both yourself and your free family lines will enjoy Unlimited calls and 300 SMS to all domestic networks.

Q5. How does the ‘Unlimited Calls’ work?
A5. Every day you get to enjoy Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.

Q6. What is the usage quota for the new Digi Postpaid Family?
A6. The monthly usage quotas for the new Digi Postpaid Family plans are as below:

A6.png

Introductory Promo: Enjoy Weekend Internet quota when you are part of the first 5,000 subscriptions on Digi Postpaid Family.
You can automatically share your Internet quota with your free family lines at no additional charge! Both the All Day quota and Weekend quota are shareable with all your free family lines.

Example: You signed up on Digi Postpaid 150 Family with free 2 family lines. All 3 lines will utilize the 30GB All Day quota and 30GB Weekend quota freely based on first-in-first-out basis.

Q7. Will the Weekend quota be granted to me permanently if I sign up during the promotion period?
A7. Yes, you will get to enjoy the All Day quota and Weekend quota for life, as long as you remain on the rate plan if you sign up during the promotion period.

Example: You signed up on Digi Postpaid 150 Family during the promotion period. You will get to enjoy 30GB All Day quota and 30GB Weekend quota every month for life, as long as you stay on the same rate plan. If you change your rate plan or terminate your line, the offer will no longer be applicable.

Q8. Can my free family lines utilize the Weekend quota?
A8. Yes, you and your free family lines can utilize the Weekend quota freely based on first-in-first-out basis during the weekends.

Q9. How does All Day quota and Weekend quota work?
A9. All Day quota is valid for all usages at any time of the day regardless weekdays or weekends. Whereas, Weekend quota is only valid for usages during the weekends, from every Saturday 12.00AM to Sunday 11.59PM. Both Internet quotas apply to all networks, both 4G and 3G networks.

Q10. How does the Weekend quota work when I have my bundled All Day quota?
A10. All your usages and your free family lines’ usages during the weekdays will utilize the quota from your bundled All Day quota. During the weekends (every Saturday 12.00AM to Sunday 11.59PM), all your usages and your free family lines’ usages will utilize your Weekend quota.

Q11. Can I use up the total Weekend quota in the first weekend?
A11. Yes, the full Weekend quota will be granted at the start of every bill cycle and you can use up to the total Weekend quota in the first weekend. There is no set quota limit you can use per weekend. If you utilize the quota in full during the first weekend, you will not have any Weekend quota to use in the upcoming weekends.

Q12. Can I control my Internet allocation to my free family lines?
A12. Yes, you can control and allocate both the All Day and Weekend Internet quota to yourself and your free family lines, via MyDigi App.

Q13. I have allocated Internet quota to my free family lines, can I increase/decrease this allocation?
A13. Yes, you can increase and decrease the quota allocation anytime. Example: If you have allocated 100MB to your free family line and he/she has exceeded 100MB, you may increase the allocation to your free family line via MyDigi App.

Q14. Can my family lines set or change their own Internet allocation?
A14. No, only you can control and allocate Internet quota. All free family lines can only view their allocation and usages.

Q15. Do I get to rollover any balance unutilized Internet quota?
A15. No, any balance unutilized Internet quota will be forfeited at the end of each bill cycle.

Q16. What happens when I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?
A16. No, you will not be charged extra when you and your family lines exceed the monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be restricted until the next billing cycle. Purchase Share Internet Top-Up to continue surfing and sharing with your family lines.

Q17. Can I use the new Digi Postpaid Family to access the Internet when I am roaming? Will I be charged extra?
A17. Yes, you can use the new Digi Postpaid Family to access the Internet when you are roaming. You can enjoy FREE 5GB Internet and 60mins voice calls when you roam at selected countries/mobile operators! Your family lines will also enjoy 5GB Internet and 60mins voice calls for roaming at selected countries/mobile operators at RM30/month. Alternatively, you and your family can opt for daily unlimited Internet roaming (from RM36/country/day) or unlimited social messaging (RM10/24 hours) at selected countries/mobile operators.

Q18. Can I use the bundled Internet quota, minutes and SMS under the new Digi Postpaid Family when I am roaming?
A18. All Internet quota, minutes and SMS bundled under the new Digi Postpaid Family are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network. Any usage on Roaming will be charged on top of your monthly fee at per standard rates based on Pay-As-You-Use basis.

Q19. Will my free family lines on the new Digi Postpaid Family be charged for usages that are not included as part of the bundled offer?
A19. Yes. All services that are not included as part of the bundled offer are chargeable based on usage on a Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) basis, as well as usages beyond the bundled offer of 300 SMS are charged at 10 sen/SMS. This applies to all lines under Digi Postpaid Family, both yourself and your free family lines.

Q20. Can I enjoy Free Capture storage with the new Digi Postpaid Family?
A20. Yes. All sign ups on the new Digi Postpaid Family, both yourself and your free family lines will be entitled to enjoy free 100GB Capture cloud storage each.

Q21. Can I register for the new Digi Postpaid Family via Digi Store Online?
A21. Registration on Digi Postpaid Family via Digi Store Online is not available at the moment. Walk into any Digi Store to register today!

Q22. If I sign up for Auto-Billing under the new Digi Postpaid Family, what benefits do I get?
A22. You will receive 5% discount off your monthly total bill for the first six (6) months of subscription when you sign up for Auto-billing.

Q23. What are the special rates for voice calls made to selected numbers?
A23. Please be informed that special rates will apply on voice calls made to selected numbers. Kindly refer to the table below:

q23.png

q23b.png

Free Capture FAQs
Q1. What is Capture?
A1. Capture is storage service that backups your photos and videos from your smartphone, either through WiFi and/or cellular data. You can also share your photos privately to another user and create Stories through an album.

Q2. How do I enjoy Free Capture?
A2. All sign ups on Digi Postpaid Family are entitled to enjoy Free storage on Capture.

Q3. How many GB of storage on Capture am I eligible to get?
A3. All users will be given a base storage of 2GB for free. For all Digi Postpaid Family plan subscribers, you and your free family lines are eligible to receive extra storage on top of the standard 2GB free base storage.

Capture.png

Q4. Will my free family lines under Digi Postpaid Family enjoy Free storage on Capture as well?
A4. Yes, your free family lines under Digi Postpaid Family will enjoy free 100GB storage on Capture.

Q5. How do I receive the extra storage?
A4. Just send the keyword “CAPTURE” to 20000 via SMS and you will receive instructions on how to activate your extra storage.

Q6. I have upgraded from an old postpaid plan to Digi Postpaid Family. Do I automatically receive the higher extra storage?
A5. No, you have to send the keyword “CAPTURE” to 20000 via SMS and you will receive instructions on how to activate your higher extra storage.

Q7. How do I find out more Capture?
A7. For more information, visit the Capture page.

Share Internet Top Up FAQs

Q1. What is Share Internet Top Up?
A1. Share Internet Top Up allows you to purchase additional Internet quota to share with your free family lines. This will come in handy if you wish to continue to share and surf even after you and your family lines have exhausted your monthly Mobile Internet quota before the end of your billing cycle.

Q2. What are the available Share Internet Top Up packages?
A2. The available Share Internet Top Up packages are as follows:
• 5GB – RM15 – 30 days
• 10GB – RM25 – 30 days

Q3. How do I purchase a Share Internet Top Up?
A3. To purchase a Share Internet Top Up, log on to MyDigi. Alternatively, simply dial *200*2#.

Q4. Is there any other Internet Top Up packages that can only be used only by me and not my family lines?
A4. Yes. You can purchase Internet Top Up for your own usage only. To check the available Internet Top Up packages, log on to MyDigi or dial *200*2#.

Q5. May I purchase a Share Internet Top Up before I have exceeded my monthly Mobile Internet quota?
A5. Yes, you may purchase and share your Internet Top Up quota with your family lines.

Q6. How many Share Internet Top Ups can I purchase in a month?
A6. You may purchase as many Share Internet Top Ups as you want in a month. However, please note that you may your hit your monthly credit limit.

Q7. How do I check the balance of my Internet quota?
A7. To check the balance of your Internet quota, log on to MyDigi. Alternatively, simply dial *200#.

Q8. Can I allocate out Internet quota from my Share Internet Top Up to myself and my family lines?
A8. Yes, you can control and allocate Internet quota to your family lines, via MyDigi App.

Q9. I have purchased a Share Internet Top Up. What will happen if I didn’t set allocation for my family lines?
A9. Internet usage for Share Internet Top Up is on first-in, first-out basis. Both you and your family lines will utilize the Share Internet Top Up quota freely.

Q10. Can my family lines purchase Share Internet Top Up too?
A10. No. Share Internet Top Up is only eligible for purchase by you, and not your family lines.

Q11. Can I use Share Internet Top Up while roaming?
A11. No, you cannot use Share Internet Top Up while roaming.

Comments
by aidilz99 Member
on ‎20-09-2017 06:11 PM

Hey. I just plan to change from Maxis to Digi last week. But until now, nothing happen. I already got the SIM card, but still not active! I already wait for almost 2 weeks! What are your staff doing ffs 🖕

by Support
on ‎20-09-2017 06:18 PM

Hi aidilz99,

Based on our records, we have submitted the application to Maxis several times, but all have been rejected. The latest reject reason given by your telco is "SP55 Some or all numbers are not in service". We recommend you to contact Maxis directly for further clarification and once the issue has been straightened out, you can revert to us and we will submit a new application for you ya. 

Thanks.

Contributors