Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi 150 Infinite speed?

Hey. May I know what's the speed of Digi 150 Infinite postpaid in Penang? I'm planning to get it soon.

Re: Digi 150 Infinite speed?

Community Manager

John6 wrote:
Hey. May I know what's the speed of Digi 150 Infinite postpaid in Penang? I'm planning to get it soon.

It will be difficult to tell what is the speed in Penang. A cell tower coverage is within few hundred to few KM radius at most, and each of them may differ in speed slightly. Best if you ask your Digi friends who is at the area that you would be using or you can test out with a prepaid number first.

The coverage map is also a good way to start checking the signal strength in your location: http://new.digi.com.my/services/4g-lte-coverage

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi 150 Infinite speed?

Don’t buy this plan! I am a infinite 150 user! The internet isn’t stabled and slow all the time. I tried to call Digi office. They didn’t tell me about the tethering will reduce speed to 64kbs. **bleep** no to this plan!

Their customer service told me that they will call me to resolve this issue! But hmmmm! No one contacting me.
just don’t waste money on this plan.

Check our more other reviews! Mostly negative feedbacks
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers