Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DOES DIGI ISP ALLOW PORT FORWARDING?

[ Edited ]

hello there,

First of all, I subscribed to digi 150 postpaid (unlimited call + data) and I've been trying to  port forward some port (for gaming purpose) to connect me with my home computer when I was away. So, I set everything ready on my router (huawei b593-s22) for port forwarding adn everything is good until I test the port if it online.. apparently the port was offline/disabled. So, is there anything I can do to get this thing work? do i need to request public ip  from digi for this? please help me. Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance!

Re: DOES DIGI ISP ALLOW PORT FORWARDING?

Community Manager

@jkeychen, you cannot port forward your mobile internet connection.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: DOES DIGI ISP ALLOW PORT FORWARDING?

MrOctopusK wrote:

@jkeychen, you cannot port forward your mobile internet connection.

and me too, ihave subscribe to 150 postpaid infinite and i cant configure port fowarding on my ps4 to play remote play over the internet.. i know digi can move foward on gaming arena but  this is sad.. 

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers