Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI ACCOUNT BARRED

i want to ask abiut my digi postpaid. it has been barred and i've already paid later on. when will my digi account activate?

Highlighted

Re: DIGI ACCOUNT BARRED

SuperUser

HI @hanamay90, normally account that is barred will be reactivated within 24 hours after payment is made Smiley Happy but it also depends on how you made the payment, if you made payment indeirectly (online banking/cheque etc) you might expereince a slightly longer wait as it will take time for Digi to receive the payment.

But of course if you are in need of having your line reactivated, you can always contact digi @ 016 2211 800 and request for the line to be activated by provided the payment info Smiley Happy

Hello, my digi was barred until today.... i already make full payment on yesterday..... HELP...

Community Manager

candykoh wrote:
Hello, my digi was barred until today.... i already make full payment on yesterday..... HELP...

If you did not pay the payment through MyDigi or Jompay, you will need 1-2 business day for payment to get updated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

saya bayar melalui mydigi..tapi data saya x boleh on.

Support

Ashrafaqeef, boleh kami tahu, ianya untuk nombor yang mana ya? Boleh PM kami nombor tersebut untuk semakan lanjut? Tq.

I pay it via digi store... my number is 0143489395

Support

Dah cuba reboot phone anda dan semak connection data anda? 

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers