Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

wechat web-based digi chat

Super Contributor

the feature of having wechat on digi website with customer service is great. but this seem is not accessible in the past few weeks.

i been trying  in early april, then sometime mid april, again on 28/4, and  today, 11/5. same problem persist. after key-in of password, the chat is keep loading, and never loaded with the page to initiate the chat.

if you can do the webchat in our phone, as normal  webchat, and interactive the customer service and some checking on account info etc, just like  CHINA, CMCC this is great. we have had used their service before. it is impressive.  and useful.

Re: wechat web-based digi chat

Community Manager

Hi @fadly0416, you mean the Live Chat on Digi website? I just tried it and it is working. Any errors/screenshot of the issue that you're facing with it?

Also make sure you're not using security hardened browser variants but regular Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer as some custom browsers were reported not to work with Live Chat: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/i-cant-change-my-prepaid-to-postpaid-150-infinite/m-p/2636...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: wechat web-based digi chat

Super Contributor

have tried few times it is not working at all. keep loading only.  where i have used the same browser to accept sometime ago.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers