Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

digi ocs

how can i check for in out incoming call and sms ?

Re: digi ocs

Community Manager

Hi memel, you cannot check for incoming calls and SMS. You can check that from the phone history itself.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

how can i check ???

Re: how can i check ???

Community Manager

Depending on phone model, you should be able to check for call history. For SMS, check the inbox to read for any incoming SMS. If the information has been deleted from the device, then you wouldn't be able to retrieve the information unfortunately.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

dannylai7833 wrote:

MyDigi can check for outgoing calls and SMS. Click on MyDigi -> Usage. The you can see the usage details at the bottom of the page.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers