Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Waiting for port out!!!!

My phone is broken, Im waiting for port out from Digi so I can sign another plan with other telco and get a new phone...

BUT!!! I been waiting for the Digi comfirmation sms more than 24 hours... how long do I need to wait? I call to hotline, nobody answer after 10 mins. I PM in Facebook, no reply... I went to live chat, busy all the time....

Can anyone from Digi really reply???

Re: Waiting for port out!!!!

Community Manager

MNP process can take up to 2 days. Your new telco will be able to check the status and also resubmit MNP if necessary. Ensure that your current number is active and has credit/not suspended for the SMS to arrive.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this We Care About Your Network to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

hello sir, can u check for me that digi processing my number to port out or not? 

my number 0169330153. 

Highlighted

SuperUser

AshtonLoh wrote:

My phone is broken, Im waiting for port out from Digi so I can sign another plan with other telco and get a new phone...

BUT!!! I been waiting for the Digi comfirmation sms more than 24 hours... how long do I need to wait? I call to hotline, nobody answer after 10 mins. I PM in Facebook, no reply... I went to live chat, busy all the time....

Can anyone from Digi really reply???

hi there... just wanna confirm. your phone is broken but you can still receive/ see the sms, correct?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Support

Yes, keyomighin. We have received the port request and it is under processing status. TQ 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers