Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unknown subscription via phone bill deduction

My October Digi phone bill was charge weekly of RM5.98 by Mobipay & it is continuing chraging until today. Today, I reported to Digi & the customer service gave me a hotline to call - 1800816560 & told i could reuqest to stop & refund. I requested this company (Mobipay) to stop the charging & requested for refunds. However they have been telling me bunch of reasons how this could have happen. Which currently I'm not sure if my request for refund & stop is going to happen.

The best thing is they (Mobipay) said whom every that is connected to my phone internet could have subcribe to it & the charges goes to my bill. Wow this is redicoulous.

How come digi is allowing this to happen? There must be some controls before Digi allows any company start charging to its customer via the phone bill. It is very dissapointing.

If nothing is done. I will move to other telco. Sorry.

I've been told that it is no limit games that was subscribed &.the website is 8zmobile.com if i need details. I can't remember when i subcribe to this service. I can't only remember that i download free apps from appstore or google play.

Highlighted

Re: Unknown subscription via phone bill deduction

My October Digi phone bill was charge weekly of RM5.98 by Mobipay & it is continuing chraging until today. Today, I reported to Digi & the customer service gave me a hotline to call - 1800816560 & told i could reuqest to stop & refund. I requested this company (Mobipay) to stop the charging & requested for refunds. However they have been telling me bunch of reasons how this could have happen. Which currently I'm not sure if my request for refund & stop is going to happen.

The best thing is they (Mobipay) said whom every that is connected to my phone internet could have subcribe to it & the charges goes to my bill. Wow this is redicoulous.

how to stop it...

WhatMazrik wrote:

How come digi is allowing this to happen? There must be some controls before Digi allows any company start charging to its customer via the phone bill. It is very dissapointing.

I've been told that it is no limit games that was subscribed &.the website is 8zmobile.com if i need details. I can't remember when i subcribe to this service. I can't only remember that i download free apps from appstore or google play.

WhatMazrik wrote:

I have this stupid charge too. I believe this is digi another way to taking back our money. All those third party app how to charge in our bill ? Don't need our permission? If they charge us 100milion we still need to pay? THIS IS DIGI AUTHORIZED THEM. DIGI should take responsibility to this issue

An update. They have stopped my subscription but I'm not getting refunds for those charged subscription. I'm so angry.

i called for many times to digi helpline centre asked to stop charging my bill for this month dec 2016 from the mobipay and they ask me to call 1800816560 to stop that,but the number can't get through.my phone bill has been charged rm6 every day.please do something for this .

Community Manager

kim2253 wrote:
i called for many times to digi helpline centre asked to stop charging my bill for this month dec 2016 from the mobipay and they ask me to call 1800816560 to stop that,but the number can't get through.my phone bill has been charged rm6 every day.please do something for this .

The services are from third party, stopping subcription requires command from your own device. Reply STOP ALL to the SMS to stop subscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi kim2253,

That is Direct Operator Billing for Mobipay service. Other option, you may contact Mobipay directly via email: help-my@nolimitsgames.com / help-my@mlove.club. TQ.

Digi penipu, saya pun mendapat SMS yang sama. Ini mungkin kerjasama dengan DIGI dan syarikat ketiga.

Sila buat aduan pada bank Negara Malaysia 

BNM Telelink -  bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my
Menteri Komunikasi - sallehsaid@kkmm.gov.my

Sila adu sama pada SSM - Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia  untuk arahan penarikan dan pembekuan Syarikat DIGI

Mari sama-sama buat aduan kerana kita sebagai pengguna di TIPU dan sewenang-wenangnya kita dicaj.

Ini emel aduan saya, boleh edit dan hantar ke emel di atas

Assalamualaikum YB,

Untuk makuman YB dan BANK Negara saya telah menerima sms yang menyatakan saya subscribe NoLimitGames  dengan dikenakan caj RM5.98. kepada nombor saya no tel 0175966xxx.

Saya telah membuat aduan pada pihak DIGI dan DIGI memaklumkan bahawa saya perlu unscribe dari pihak MobiPAY. Masalahnya saya tidak pernah subscribe atau langgan apa-apa.

Saya mempertikaikan kenapa pihak DIGI boleh sewenangnya-wenangnya membenarkan pihak ketiga caj pengguna di dalam Bil DIGI? Atau perlu ada mekanisma pengesahan lain dari pengguna. Perkara ini terlalu mudah.

Mohon pihak Bank Negara pertimbangkan untuk mengarahkan semua Servive Telehone terutamanya DIGI utk tidak sewenangnya membenarkan pihak ketiga caj ke adalam akaun pengguna. 

Mohon pihak Bank Negara juga supaya meneliti perkara ini supaya penipuan ini tidak berulang kepada pengguna yang lain.

Saya juga telah melihat sendiri di forum DIGI dan dapati ramai pengguna telah dicaj dan ditipu oleh DIGI dan pihak ketiga

Mohon Pihak berkuasa ambil tindakan segera supaya ada mekanisma lain, jangan sewenang-weangnya di caj pada pengguna talian.

Disertakan bukti SMS yang saya tiba2 dikenakan caj.  Mohon Bank Negara arahkan syarikat penipu ini untuk refund semula wang saya.

Sekian
Nama: Mohd Noorulfakhri bin Yaacob
No tel : 0174521xxx

How did you stop the subscription?

Sir, may I know how did you stop the subscription?
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers