Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Problem adding Digi Billing as payment method on Galaxy S8 using Digi Prepaid

Hi.

Have been trying to add Digi Billing as one of the methods to purchase apps from Google Play on my Galaxy S8 on Digi Prepaid.

These were the steps I used:  -

1. Entered "Play Store"
  2. Then "Payment Method"
  3. Then "Use Digi Billing"

After Step 3, the screen shows "Sending verification SMS to your mobile service provider". 

After a while, an error message will appear: "Can't verify your account. Try again later. [OR-DVASA2-03]".

I have checked the following settings: -

1. My Digi CONNECT account only has the same  Gmail address as that I use on my phone for Google services.
  2. I have checked "App Permissions" to allow all Google related apps (i.e. Google, Google Play Store, Google Play services) permission to send SMS.
  3. I have also allowed the  Messages app (the app for SMS) to use "Premium SMS Services".
  4. In my Messages app (the app for SMS), I can see all the attempts to send to the number 22010.
  5. I even set the phone to give me "Delivery Reports" for each sms sent. So far, not even one delivery report for sms sent to 22010.

Have already tried more than 25 times .

Any Galaxy S8 users out there using Digi Billing successfully? 

Galaxy S8 is running factory software, not rooted nothing....

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Problem adding Digi Billing as payment method on Galaxy S8 using Digi Prepaid

Im experienced the issue for the past 2 days after having issue with mydigi apps.. Was wondering why...

Re: Problem adding Digi Billing as payment method on Galaxy S8 using Digi Prepaid

My problem seems to be due to the number I used was a Digi Prepaid.

I inserted a Digi Postpaid sim card of mine into the same phone with all the same settings and it immediately worked for that postpaid number. 

However, re-inserting the Digi prepaid sim card into the same phone still failed to work. Kept receiving the same error message.

Still awaiting Digi to resolve the matter.

I have the EXACT same problem here. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Please help.

I dont think that was applicable for prepaid i guess.. Well, need to confirmed with the support

I missed the prepaid part. Mine is postpaid but previously port from Celcom.

As a case study, perhaps it's worth mentioning:

• the Digi prepaid SIM card number that's having problem with direct billing is an MNP number (012);
  • the Digi postpaid SIM card number that's working perfectly with direct billing is an original Digi number (016).

Community Manager

svchia wrote:

As a case study, perhaps it's worth mentioning:

• the Digi prepaid SIM card number that's having problem with direct billing is an MNP number (012);
  • the Digi postpaid SIM card number that's working perfectly with direct billing is an original Digi number (016).

If the number had been enrolled for direct billing with another telco previously, try to remove the direct billing from website or all device's app first.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
This Digi prepaid SIM card was never used for Google Play Store nor Apple App Store for any direct billing.

Was an iPhone user immediately before changing to Android Galaxy S8.

As such, removal and re-addition to Google Play Store is not an issue.

In fact, Digi billing was not even listed as an payment method when i log into the linked Google account.

Community Manager

Kindly PM your number, Gmail address and error to one of our community support members for further checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers